thunder tiger o/b stainless steering arms

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

hey guys im about to do another small run of the stainless steering arms for the tt o/b......these are a great upgrade from the original aluminum ones... basicaly a must for modded engines... anyone interested reply here please... price is $25.00 a pair plus $2.50 for shipping in the usa...

paypal address is [email protected]

thanks,,alden

Alden pm me a picture or dimension of the upper portion you conect steering rod to... I do a bit of a different setup for my throtle and not sure how you do yours steering arms?? I did make my own but they are not a show piece :eek: :ph34r: .... Thanks, Kevin....

Have yo got a pic of the arms, not sure if mine has then or not, yep new guy with new boat Thanks Pat
What boat and brand motor do you have??? Alden makes replacment arms for the thunder tiger outboard that replaces the stock aluminum arms to a more sturdy stainless!!!!

here are some pics of the arms... one set is mounted to my tt bxr... the set on the table is the set on the bxr,, that was just before they were bent.... both arms resemble the factory right steering arm..

thanks,,alden

Ss tt arms 1.jpg

ss tt arms (3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are really great arms for the TT o/b, I use them myself. I might have to supply a pair for a club member since I hopped-up a TT for him lately. So put me down for a pair Alden before they go wanting my extra pair :blink:

Latest posts

Back