• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thunder Tiger 21 OB For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro rob

TT21 outboard for sale 160.00 out the door. Will post pics tonight after work.

Last edited by a moderator:
gasjae020-1.jpg

gasjae019-1.jpg

gasjae018-1.jpg

gasjae017-1.jpg

2-3 runs on it, like new, was using for a project but I sold it. Thanks

Listen, I got your PM, I see your Comment too.... I appreciate your Low Ball offer, it comes to this.... See that sticker on the box that says 269? the one next to it says 179. thats what I paid, I ran it twice. Last I checked the TT21 was selling upwards of 180ish. And not everyone gets your military discount. I appreciate the offer, but I will have to pass, but when the time comes that I must get rid of the engine, I will keep your offer in mind. Thanks....

Any reasonable offers

Should someone want to work in the 150 range, im cool with that, If not Ill just donate it or something.

Listen, I got your PM, I see your Comment too.... I appreciate your Low Ball offer, it comes to this.... See that sticker on the box that says 269? the one next to it says 179. thats what I paid, I ran it twice. Last I checked the TT21 was selling upwards of 180ish. And not everyone gets your military discount. I appreciate the offer, but I will have to pass, but when the time comes that I must get rid of the engine, I will keep your offer in mind. Thanks....

Any reasonable offers
i dont care what you overpaid for it i care what its worth and people that know stuff think its scrap metal sorry you got raped on price but doesnt mean its worth it . its used its old and they havent put them in that box for 5 years now that thing is as old as my grandma dont get mad that its only worth 70 dollars new ones are 160 for 3rd gen that comes with a nice crank revised motor and can be modded nice the carbs are workable too that motor has the worst carb to ever be put on a motor plus 80 for a os 20 j carb know what you have before you screw people on prices good luck

guys, seriously. Just because its only worth 70.00 to you doesnt mean he is going to give it away. Then you get mad about it? LOL. I just dont understand some people. He also posted up what he paid for it on sale..... Just read a little. Leave the guys for sale thread be...

I dont appreciate your comments Lance, they really arent welcome or waranted, nor are you Pm's.

Im not ripping any one off or screwing anyone on prices, notice it said reasonable offer. If things are not priced in your price range maybe you should find another hobby....or maybe you could have sent me a message politely explaining me your thoughts and not be a complete jerk about it and we could have avoided this all together, but you have to be a internet tough guy for no reason, typical.

Im asking what a reasonable price is compared to what I paid Which is 179.00-- which is some time ago..... I dont follow anything outboard so I couldnt tell you specifics of the engine nor can I gauge prices... To me it seemed as a fair price open to negotiation(not low ball bashing). You can go be a keyboard racer or a forum pro in someone else's posts.

And Philly, that card that says 40.00 was for a aqu engine and pipe that I sold at our pond.

At this point I could care less if it sells I dont need the money, im just tired of looking at it, thanks for ruining my sale post Lance, truely, Thanks for being such a great contributor to the hobby at the same time.

Latest posts

Back