Thunder In The Valley

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Morton

What a great arce. Lots of hard work form the Performace Club. And it showed.Five rounds. Scales rules.

Great Babeque Saterday nite. Great beakfest toooo. just a ton of fun. And so many prizes.

I,m with Bob on this one, another good race this season the weather was one of the best weekends so far, and wow on level of competion was second to none, raffles went all weekend long, lots of prizes nice one too. This is another one to mark on next years calender, the club members worked their buts off all weekend, and hope Rick is doing ok Ouch from one man to another, food was cheap for lunch and nice BBQ later and great morning breakfest. see you there next year thanks chuck

Performance Model Boat Club!! U guys are EXCELLENT!!..the plaques are AWESOME!! thanks a lot of giving some to me :D :D ......raffle prizes are flooding, lots of free foods and drinks...well organize race,,thanks to the families who supported for the race success, great job....more power to all.

jul

As a new member of CMPB I was quite proud to be able to help and do a FE demo.

The CMPB guys ran the most professional race I have ever seen.(I have seen quite a few FE races and 1 other nitro/gas race).

Sorry, I could only attend for a bit on Saturday. Wished i could have been ther on Sun too!

But I'm really sour that I couldn't do Karoke on Sat night....man a rendition of "We are the Champions of the World!!!!!"

Now I just gotta heal my aching back....Mike/Rick....ever thought about putting in a cherry picker in the retreival boat? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back