Thunder Boat guys

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

If your building a T-Boat and want a realistic dummy D J Campbell now sells a lazer cut kit. $42.00 shipped Ordered one for my Peperoni Zipper

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, can you give a few more details and post some pictures when you get the kit?
Will do should have the kit tomorrow. Its Lazer cut and has a few balsa parts,i was told all you need to do pretty much is round the valve covers. A good soaking in ca after its together should make it bullet proof. I was hoping someone would come up with a dummy so my Oberto could look realistic. Now if i could find some nitrous bottles LOL Mike

Mike, can you give a few more details and post some pictures when you get the kit?
Will do should have the kit tomorrow. Its Lazer cut and has a few balsa parts,i was told all you need to do pretty much is round the valve covers. A good soaking in ca after its together should make it bullet proof. I was hoping someone would come up with a dummy so my Oberto could look realistic. Now if i could find some nitrous bottles LOL Mike
Mike, Small CO2 cartridge from a BB gun for nitrous bottles? ;) B)

Here is Dougs web site
<a href="http://www.classichydros.com/" target="_blank">http://www.classichydros.com/</a>

Jim

If your building a T-Boat and want a realistic dummy D J Campbell now sells a lazer cut kit. $42.00 shipped Ordered one for my Peperoni Zipper
OK Where did you find this DJ Campbell motor and where did you order the kit from?
Thanks for the link Jim. I have the 6th scale Allison's and also 8th scale Allison's. No Merlin's yet although I keep thinking I'll do them :rolleyes: They build quickly and are light and strong. I started out making these kits in smaller scales for the FE guys. You can also contact me at [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
Back