thoughts and prayers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

Got the news today that I hope no one has to hear.

My brother and past racer has been diagnosed with final stages of leukemia. he had signs that something

Was wrong 8 months ago and ignored them.

They started keno today but the treatment may kill him as well!!

this is something you dont get better from.!!

So if anyone has raced against team hutch in district 3 we were a force in 20 mono and 20 tunnel

anyway he will be missed

Dan

Sorry to hear the news. Prayers with you and your family. One day we'll all get together in Heaven and have the best time you can imagine.

Dan,

Sorry to hear the news about your brother. Thoughts and prayers to him and your family.

Met your brother once down at brandon I think it was. He's a supper nice guy. Prayers sent for you and your family. Like Bob says DON'T give up with out giveing prayer a chance. He is in control. Just make sure he and you are wright with the lord. And the rest will work out in his way.

Dan

Sorry to here about your brother.We will keep your family in Thoughts and prayers.

Dan: So sorry to hear about your brother. He needs you now Dan more then ever. Don't let him give up. I was diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer over a year ago. With the prayers and medical treatment I have received I am still receiving treatment at Moffitt Cancer Center in tampa. participating in a clinical trial that is very successful. If your brother is anywhere near Tampa he should contact them. I was given several months to live a year or so ago. Still here fighting for my life. Pray. Pray Pray. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your bro. GOD BLESS. Perry

Sorry to here that Dan. Will keep him in our prayers. My wife is just starting treatment for Lung Cancer, so I know what you are going through. Fred

Praying for your brother Dan, trust the power of the man. Here for ya if you need to talk.

Andy

Dan,

Real sorry to hear of your brothers Condition. My prayers are with him and your family.

Duke

Dammit man , life is full of crazy challenges it seems . My thoughts and prayers even though I am not a big religious guy go out to your brother and the many guys and gals dealing with this mid life war .

Back