THIS IS NO JOKING MATTER......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So..... Who is going to get on board and get this ball rolling, I can see all the crazed Bama-followers at my local MAN made pond built specifically for boat racing, threatening us model boaters. So do we write letters, petitions? etc.?
Well supposedly a hand written or typed and mailed letter is considered to carry far more weight than anything e-mailed. Somebody, somewhere determined for our "representatives" on the hill (and probably at tax payer expense) that the effort put forth to actually mail a single letter was worth as much as 100 e-mails. So regardless if you hand write or type something out on your PC, sign it, hand address the envelope and mail it in. And lastly, choose your words carefully and make them count. B)
Here's a better plan..... Next election help campaign to get ALL of these fools voted out. Republicrats and Democrans alike. All of them, gone!

Just what we need, more stupidity from our government, the same people who wanted to pump water from the Great Lakes to the drought-sticken southern states.

The question then becomes-

HOW do we the people stop it ??

Really ....

If this is part of the overall plan- will we REALLY have a say ????

Andy
Here is how you do your part to stop this. Please take five mins to send your senator a message. Make sure you tell them how you feel and tell them that if they vote for this that you will go door to door and make random phone calls spreading the word about them.

Here is the link please take the time

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

we really do have a say. its called, stop paying your taxes and stop voting! WHEN THE HELL IS THE REVOLUTION GOING TO BEGIN!! :angry: :angry:
Yeah... Don't vote, That'll teach them...

Thinking like this is why we are where we are now. You don't acheive something by doing nothing.

VOTE

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, John McCain probably would have signed this bill if it had come to his desk.

Sara Palin, as President, would not sign any such bills. I like her....

The question then becomes-

HOW do we the people stop it ??

Really ....

If this is part of the overall plan- will we REALLY have a say ????

Andy
Here is how you do your part to stop this. Please take five mins to send your senator a message. Make sure you tell them how you feel and tell them that if they vote for this that you will go door to door and make random phone calls spreading the word about them.

Here is the link please take the time

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
Mr. Kimble has showed the way. Add this link to your favorites. Send them your fellings.

Bob .

I have added this article to the NAMBA facebook page for all to read I have also passed it along to my motorcycle(offroad) rider friend for their webpage

lets keep it up and a close eye on this

DaveB

we really do have a say. its called, stop paying your taxes and stop voting! WHEN THE HELL IS THE REVOLUTION GOING TO BEGIN!! :angry: :angry:

Thinking like this is why we are where we are now. You don't acheive something by doing nothing.

VOTE
Bill...i ask this with all due respect....WHO DO WE VOTE FOR???? My son is very active in politics and hopes to run for something in local county government and the things he tells me are FRIGHTENING! You have to play the game just to get in the door and if you dont...your OUT! The corruption and waste starts at the lowest form of county/city government and goes all the way to the TOP! I wouldnt give you TWO CENTS for EITHER PARTY, and im for sure a conservative.....but not necessicarily republican as they are slowly becoming as liberal as the democrats....regardless of party..ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY and until it becomes about the PEOPLE, its not only not going to change...its gonna get WORSE!Its sad to say that until ENOUGH people are truely personally affected, nothing is going to happen, but when enough are....WATCH OUT! Thats when we will get this country back! ;) :)

VOTE
Bill...i ask this with all due respect....WHO DO WE VOTE FOR???? My son is very active in politics and hopes to run for something in local county government and the things he tells me are FRIGHTENING! You have to play the game just to get in the door and if you dont...your OUT! The corruption and waste starts at the lowest form of county/city government and goes all the way to the TOP! I wouldnt give you TWO CENTS for EITHER PARTY, and im for sure a conservative.....but not necessicarily republican as they are slowly becoming as liberal as the democrats....regardless of party..ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY and until it becomes about the PEOPLE, its not only not going to change...its gonna get WORSE!Its sad to say that until ENOUGH people are truely personally affected, nothing is going to happen, but when enough are....WATCH OUT! Thats when we will get this country back! ;) :)
(Quote )

BUT !!!! IF YOU DON'T VOTE AT ALL YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEFEATED !!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE TO VOTE FOR THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR ANY OFFICE ...BUT YOU CHOOSE THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS AND VOTE THE SCUMBAGS OUT !!!!

Has anyone passed this along to our full sized brothers...APBA,Unlimiteds, Formula 1,Offshore or any of the host race cities or race sponsors. I think they may have a little more leverage and impact.

VOTE
(Quote )

BUT !!!! IF YOU DON'T VOTE AT ALL YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEFEATED !!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE TO VOTE FOR THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR ANY OFFICE ...BUT YOU CHOOSE THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS AND VOTE THE SCUMBAGS OUT !!!!
I have and will always vote..BUT IM SICK AND TIRED OF VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.....THATS THE PROBLEM OL BUDDY! Can you honestly tell me which SCUMBAGS we are in fact "VOTING OUT"? Look at the numbers of SCUMBAGS that get VOTED RIGHT BACK IN!! TERM LIMITS FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM! We need to literally CLEAN HOUSE and start from scratch....I really think if we could see the ratio of honest to God good people who are in Government to SERVE THE PEOPLE vs the the SELF SERVING GAME PLAYERS it would KNOCK OUR SOCKS OFF! I personally believe that Tom....My kid is one of those who want to serve the people and the things he tells me that goes on even in the lowest level of Government Service MAKES ME SICK!! :huh: :angry:

I would think that if NAMBA and IMPBA would send every member a form letter that they can send in to who ever. It would make a difference.

They send us packets all the time for different things .I would think this would be of the utmost importance.

David

Ask yourself this question. Is this what they envisioned?

This is not the system the founding fathers envisioned. Capitalism has drifted away from true entrepreneurs to financiers only. The issue then isn't capitalism, but the precise form of "creditism" we have allowed to evolve...

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. OUR system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the Nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. WE have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world - no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men."

Woodrow Wilson

We were founded on a Capitalist system, not the banking controlled capitalist system of the last two decades. Cut your credit card up, pay cash or don't get it. Send the message, you are not a slave to the system. The solution is to control the banks, not them control you.

VOTE
(Quote )

I have and will always vote..BUT IM SICK AND TIRED OF VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.....THATS THE PROBLEM OL BUDDY! Can you honestly tell me which SCUMBAGS we are in fact "VOTING OUT"? Look at the numbers of SCUMBAGS that get VOTED RIGHT BACK IN!! TERM LIMITS FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM! We need to literally CLEAN HOUSE and start from scratch....I really think if we could see the ratio of honest to God good people who are in Government to SERVE THE PEOPLE vs the the SELF SERVING GAME PLAYERS it would KNOCK OUR SOCKS OFF! I personally believe that Tom....My kid is one of those who want to serve the people and the things he tells me that goes on even in the lowest level of Government Service MAKES ME SICK!! :huh: :angry:
Makes me sick too ...but we don't have enough life left to change the process ..you do what you can .Term limits are a good start ..but the gene pool is slim pickins ...it is what it isn't !!!!

I would think that if NAMBA and IMPBA would send every member a form letter that they can send in to who ever. It would make a difference.

David
Yep , I would love to send a letter myself, but as Don posted earlier-

It needs to be correct- ;)

Im pretty sure we could flood the people that need to be flooded with signed form letters - ;)

Im a player-

Andy

VOTE
hey bill, if all the reagular people like us stupid tax paying people which adds up to about 120,000,000 people did not go out to vote, you would see how fast the **** would hit the fan! show me a guy that gives a **** about america and i would vote for him in a heartbeat! there has not been a gut up there worth a dam since ronnie ragen!!

David
Yep , I would love to send a letter myself, but as Don posted earlier-

It needs to be correct- ;)

Im pretty sure we could flood the people that need to be flooded with signed form letters - ;)

Im a player-

Andy
There are allot of smart people on this form that could word it right. Just need the ones in charge to make it happen.

So what about it lets stop talking and do it!!!!

David

VOTE
(Quote )

i tip my hat to you sir!! term limits needed to be inforced many many years ago! if people would read the dam constitution, it clearly state when the elected government is not doing right 'FOR THE PEOPLE", THEY ARE TO BE REMOVED AND CONGRESS IS TO BE REVAMPED!!!!!! one of the few reasons that for the most part we are still allowed to possess firearms is thanks to guys like me that are a LIFETIME MEMBER of the NRA!and they will diffinatly have to pry my guns out of " MY COLD DEAD HANDS! AND LET ME REASURE YOU I AM A FOMER SNIPER FOR THE MILITARY AND WILL TAKE QUITE A FEW OF THE SUMBAGS OUT BEFORE THE KILL ME!!! :D PS AND I WILL DO IT WITH A SMILE!!

Put the term limits in place, and abolish all the special interest lobbying, this whole clean waters act is all special interest driven.If PRO is the opposite of CON, does that make PROGRESS the opposite of CONGRESS?

Back