THIS IS NO JOKING MATTER......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking Fedral control of the Waterways is one more step to control. Not because they want cleaner water. It is because they can create yet another Set of JOBS for American people to work at. Jobs that the Government can Control. (The same government who is controled by the controling few of the world).

A small controling group is working to crush the power of the American poeple.

That is why we are loosing all of our jobs. If they can break the people financially they have taken control and will turn us into slaves.

Think about these points.

#1. Jobs go offshore because our government lets products come in untaxed.

(yes those products are cheaper, but when we finally run out of money because we have no jobs, will it matter?)

#2. Products shipped out of the USA are highly taxed.

This reduces the chance for an "industrious American" to produce something, sell it offshore and bring outside money into the American economy. This would truly make us richer.

#3. Further to point #2. Because the Dollar is weak foreigners are trying to buy more Americans goods, but alas, as of last month credit card services (bankers) have doubled their fees to American companies to process credit cards that originate offshore.

Yes, now when I sell a product to Europe, my credit card service now charges me 6%. It was 3%.

#4. Since the "industrious American" can no longer create his own product and sell it offshore (because it is Highly taxed) and he can't sell it in America (because his fellow Americans are out of jobs) this leaves but one alternative. Get a Government Job or Contract. This is what the controlling few want, because this instantly puts them in control and makes American people their slaves. Once we ALL work for the government there will be no escape. No alternative place to work. No Union group to equalize power. (not that I'm for unions, but they had their place at one time.)

#5. To illustrate the power of the "Industrious American" and the power it carries, I will bring us back to a time just after the Cival War. Right after the war, America was not economically strong, but "Industrious Americans" went to work very hard and built things that the rest of the world wanted to buy. One of those products was Railroad Engines. In 20 short years the American people rebuilt America to so much financial success that it amazed the rest of the world and America became a model of industrial strength that was admired by the rest of the world. This made many individual Americans and the American population as a whole very strong and powerful.

This is something that the small group of controlling world financiers fear. Lots of financially strong individuals and populations are not good for their game. They want us weak and in need of them.

Taking Fedral control of the Waterways is one more step to control. Not because they want cleaner water. It is because they can create yet another Set of JOBS for American people to work at. Jobs that the Government can Control. (The same government who is controled by the controling few of the world).

VOTE for one of the only honest, uncontrolled men in Congress RON PAUL 2012

Term limits are not a good idea, because the GOOD GUYS will be put out right along with the BAD GUYS.

Case in point; Ron Paul has been voted into congress 11 times By The People of his District (Galveston, Texas). If he was a BAD GUY they would have known it long ago and not voted for him again.

Last edited by a moderator:
MARK MY WORDS OUR GUN RIGHTS ARE NEXT,WE WILL BECOME THE EU IF WE DON'T STANDUP, IT IS COMMING
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING MY FRIENDS MORE TO COME

MARK MY WORDS OUR GUN RIGHTS ARE NEXT,SOONER OR LATER WE WILL BECOME THE EU IF WE DON'T STANDUP IT IS COMMING
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING MY FRIENDS MORE TO COME
They won't take your guns, they're gonna take your ammo and it's already starting. By this time next year they'll know when, where, what type and how much you bought. By this time 2012 home loading will be illegal and you will be limited to how many rounds you can have. It will continue down from there.....

You are right on the ammo.I have that covered
ph34r.gif
I figure powder, primers and bullets will get down right illegal.We need to wake up

I would think that if NAMBA and IMPBA would send every member a form letter that they can send in to who ever. It would make a difference.

They send us packets all the time for different things .I would think this would be of the utmost importance.

David

Thats what im about, lets get this going rather than debating the issue.

Pretty soon we will be saying Hiel Obama
Except this effort started as far back as 2005. This is simply the latest interation of it. Bills that failed in previous sessions of Congress die at the end of that session. New action requires the bill to be reintroduced, as is the case with this bill.

The bill has been introduced in four previous sessions of Congress but has stalled in the face of opposition, not only from Republicans but from rural Democrats.
Since we currently operate model boats on many bodies of water that are defined as "navigable" it is difficult for me to understand the worry about the removal of that term from the Clean Water Act.

Here is a balanced article about the bill: http://www.lakelandtimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=9&SubSectionID=9&ArticleID=10215

Bottom line is this has failed four times before and if it does pass this time it will be changed significantly. Currently the EPA exepmts recreational boat from any requirements and I suspect that would continue. And since models are by definition recreational, I think we have little to worry about.

A small controling group is working to crush the power of the American poeple.

That is why we are loosing all of our jobs. If they can break the people financially they have taken control and will turn us into slaves.

Think about these points.

#1. Jobs go offshore because our government lets products come in untaxed.

(yes those products are cheaper, but when we finally run out of money because we have no jobs, will it matter?)

#2. Products shipped out of the USA are highly taxed.

This reduces the chance for an "industrious American" to produce something, sell it offshore and bring outside money into the American economy. This would truly make us richer.

#3. Further to point #2. Because the Dollar is weak foreigners are trying to buy more Americans goods, but alas, as of last month credit card services (bankers) have doubled their fees to American companies to process credit cards that originate offshore.

Yes, now when I sell a product to Europe, my credit card service now charges me 6%. It was 3%.

#4. Since the "industrious American" can no longer create his own product and sell it offshore (because it is Highly taxed) and he can't sell it in America (because his fellow Americans are out of jobs) this leaves but one alternative. Get a Government Job or Contract. This is what the controlling few want, because this instantly puts them in control and makes American people their slaves. Once we ALL work for the government there will be no escape. No alternative place to work. No Union group to equalize power. (not that I'm for unions, but they had their place at one time.)

#5. To illustrate the power of the "Industrious American" and the power it carries, I will bring us back to a time just after the Cival War. Right after the war, America was not economically strong, but "Industrious Americans" went to work very hard and built things that the rest of the world wanted to buy. One of those products was Railroad Engines. In 20 short years the American people rebuilt America to so much financial success that it amazed the rest of the world and America became a model of industrial strength that was admired by the rest of the world. This made many individual Americans and the American population as a whole very strong and powerful.

This is something that the small group of controlling world financiers fear. Lots of financially strong individuals and populations are not good for their game. They want us weak and in need of them.

VOTE for one of the only honest, uncontrolled men in Congress RON PAUL 2012

Term limits are not a good idea, because the GOOD GUYS will be put out right along with the BAD GUYS.

Case in point; Ron Paul has been voted into congress 11 times By The People of his District (Galveston, Texas). If he was a BAD GUY they would have known it long ago and not voted for him again.
Mr. Brown is a very smart man..... To bad so many others just dont get it.......

Latest posts

Back