third channel needles

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weil0127

Where is the best place to buy the third channel needle, and what is the best brand? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a toss-up. Andy Brown sells the Kalistratov needle and Don Ferrette has the one that uses the OS needle assembly. Some like the Bob Violett one also.

I am a newbie and found don's very user friendly .I have A used bob violette I am replacing the o rings in which am going to try as well.

Terry

That explains why Marty's eyes are rolled back in his head and has a stupid smile on his face after a heat! :lol:

That explains why Marty's eyes are rolled back in his head and has a stupid smile on his face after a heat! :lol:
ron-

did you mean heat race or heat as in "in heat" :lol: :lol: <_< ? just ordered one of don's needles, hope it's as good for me as it was for marty!!!

moparbarn you just ordered 1 i will bet you order at lest 1 more this year

if you can Handel it :lol: if not i will also bet at least one of your buddies will get 2 at a time :eek:

Marty

moparbarn you just ordered 1 i will bet you order at lest 1 more this yearif you can Handel it :lol: if not i will also bet at least one of your buddies will get 2 at a time :eek:

Marty
Hey Marty,

Good point ,I just got 3 more. :D

Awesome base and setup,but I'm not really sure about better than sex part.

It's been so long,I don't remember :huh:

what was i trying to remember :blink: ????? oh yeah, i'll prolly get more, and my friend (son) will too, if the whole third channel deal is all it's cracked up to be. honestly, i'll be surprised if i don't like it, or feel that it's not useful.

I got the third channel in and and all hooked up. thanks for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back