Thiefs Pi$$ me Off!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Mulvany

Admins I apologize in advance but I can't control myself!! Some LOW LIFE SCUM BAG broke down my back fence and got into my shop and took my Canard!! I don't care about the weed-eater,leaf blower or pressure washer. The A$$HOLE stole my Canard!! What the hell is he/she gonna do with it?? I believe I have the only Canard in Florida?? It has a Zen 260 with "PCM" etched in the water jacket and a Red QD Hot Pipe 90 Deg. header.. **** I HATE A THIEF!!!!!! I think I have a clue who it might be and he better hope the cops catch him before I do!!! I am beside myself twice and gonna put out a sign, "You Got Me Once Next Time You Will Limp"!!!! My **** Canard Really they didn't take the transmitter??STUPID!! But that would have really PI$$ED me off!!!! Y'all watch out for a 1st Generation FCM Canard it's blue and white with O'Rings to hold cowl down. Futaba DSM receiver like I said they did not take transmitter..

Later!!

Pat

keep an eye out at your local pawn shops. he cant run it without being noticed, cant sell it to a local hobby shop. he hasn't much of a choice. let all of the local guys in your area to look out for it, it will come up and then a little street justice may be in order. maybe he is reading this post right now?????

PAT: Sorry to here about your canard being ripedoff. Call all hobby shops,pawn shops and check the newspapers along with boat clubs. If you find the thief met him in a dark alley with a baseball bat and turn

him into a peg leg. His stiff legs will remind him for the rest of his life that crime doest pay. Dan

Pat sorry to hear about your canard being taken by a scumbag! It has happened to me 3 times even with an alarm and the local law enforcement ( if you call it that ) never found a thing. Do as the other guys mentioned especially pawn shops. Also don't forget to check Craigslist and EBay .... hey if they are stupid enough to steal....maybe just ignorant enough to post it.

Good luck and sometimes revenge is sweet!

My guess is whoever took the stuff was looking for a quick buck since all but the boat are easy to pawn as they are common items. As far as the boat, if the thief has any sense, he will paint it before trying to unload it so colors alone won't be enough to catch it

Sumbitches sorry to hear about this. If you have an idea. Put the word out that u turned in your trail camera pictures to the police. Red neck survailince camera. Only one around shouldn't be hard to find.

We had a boat stolen here in Michigan a couple of years back. The thief finally figured out that he would need a transmitter, so off to the local hobby store he goes.

However, the owner of the boat had notified all the local hobby stores about the theft. As the story goes the thief had brought the boat along to the hobby store. When the boat was identified as stolen the thief ran off before the police got there. Talk about a dumb a--!! I hope you get your boat back.

Just a comment. I rarely show my boats to anyone in my home unless I know them. Who knows what strangers that work around your house are capable of or what their past is!!! Better set aside or covered up. Always a concern at out of town races when things are left in the trailer overnight. Lots of spectators watching!!!! JB

Jeff,

Are you kin to Mike Betke?? You have more than one taken away over the years??? Tell the "Old Man" that the Punk in Florida says Hello!! That comes from back in our Nitro Days!! We battled with Mike and Bernie Bathaur back in the day and dang that was some ferosious comptetion!!!

Later!!

Pat

Guys,

An acquaintance through work has alerted me to a "Gang" that has been grabbing lawn equipment and related stuff and transferring it to South Florida then picking up loads of the same equipment from there and shuffling it up to this area to unload it?? In my neighborhood I have found that about ten of us in this specific area have suffered losses? So if you hear an extremely loud weedeater trace down where the noise is coming from and if it's a Macollough weedeater with the muffler opened up it's a possibility it came from here!! That's where I think there may be a new Canard with a "PCM" engine in it??? Thanks!!

Later!!

Pat

Pat,

Jerry is Mike's Dad.

And now Mike's son is Rob Betke.

Racing with both of them here in District #2 is a lot of fun.

Plenty of competition with the Betke family.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back