The water is hard!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Well guys its up to you now.. the water is as hard as a rock here in wisconsin.

Have any of you been running your villains? And if so let us know your set ups.

Rock On

Grim

thats why you should come over to Sydney Australia where the weather is warm and the water will be perfect :) and of course the Nats are being held there too ;)

Kris

Kris

You have no idea how bad i hate winter...

Man o man sun and warm... sounds good to me.

Grim

Grim,

Bummer about your water. I'll be thinking of you on Sunday when we run our Frost Bite Follies. But, that's the price one has to pay to live in Paradise. It's actually best that things freeze over in Wisconsin in late November and thaw out in March or April. Can you imagine how big the mosquitos would get if they lived all year long??!!

J.D.

the ponds are starting to freeze around chicago as well :-[

building season has begun! 8)

No racing for month's - I'd go crazy : :) : :) - sorry, crazier.

Write this down in your calendars! The Australian Nationals are held between Christmas and New years every year and the weather is nice and warm - (summer time in the southern hemisphere). Be great to see some of you guys with frozen lakes "down under" for some racing.

sure tim..... id love to go..... now where can i find that money tree??

haha, my point exactly Dale ;D

Hey Tom, it would only cost you a thouhsand dollars or so :p

Kris

It was one degree out here today..holy crap that is cold.. and no snow to boot.. This sucks :p

It might be worth a grand to get the heck out of the cold.. I might have to go to China this winter..what is the weather like their this time of the year??

Grim

hey,

wanna know the good side to the cold?

SCHOOL's CLOSED!!!!!! ;D ;D

[jeez, it's cold here in RICHMOND, VA!! it must be f***ing freezing for you cheeseheads......] :)

joe

I'm going insane. The only liquid water in Buffalo NY is either my bathtub, or the length of the Niagara River just before Niagara Falls.

I mean, I'm tempted to go there, but the current's pretty strong, and if she stalls.....well....you know....buh bye...

O'YEH, SUNNY SOUTH CAROLINA !!!

GO SOUTH YOUNG MAN !!!! GO SOUTH !!!!

It's 50 to 60 in the day, 30 to 40 at night !!!!

Short pants weather for you guys !!!

;D ;D

O' todays high 38 BURRR !!!!

O"YEH LOTS OF SOFT WATER !!!!!!

heh !!!heh!!!heh!!! sorry guys!

The weather is sweet here in NorCal. Got to see Lohring-Miller run his Villain at Fremont. Very good little boat. Almost bought it but was short the funds at the race. Ending up buying a DPI RTR for $65 w/radio. My kids raced it today and it smoked the competition.

Hey Guys

Just thought I would let you know it was 76* here in S.C. again today !!!!!!! 6 days in the mid 70's !!!!!!!

**** I might have to turn on the AC tommorow !!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Hey TopFuel , pass that sun tan lotion & mosquinto spray too !!!!!!!!!

8) :p 8)

Hang on Tom! The warm weather is a coming. It's supposed to get up near 50 degrees starting this weekend! Get out the shorts and charge those battery packs!

Keep it up Waterbug and I'll send PeeWee after you! ;D

Hey waterbug, I hear ya hehehehehe..........

;)

I actually broke a sweat just standing outside today ........76 degrees

later ~ James

Back