The "Twin Cities Open" Point Race #3 July 19-20 Eagan MN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Bonahoom

TCMBC The "Twin Cities Open" Point Race #3 (2 Day Race, 5 Rounds) Saturday and Sunday, 9 am at the club pond on Nicols Road in Eagan, MN

flyer.pdf

Attachments

• flyer.pdf
    169.5 KB · Views: 17
To any guys from out of town considering coming to this race but had heard about the flood situation, let me assure you, it is all good now and we will be ready to race! I was down at the site today and the water level is almost back to normal. We could definitely race their today if we wanted to. In fact, some of the sediment from the flood actually filled in some of the ruts in the road leading to the pit area. We are ready to go and excited to host the first two day race at this site in many years.

Those ruts were killing my CC!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be a great race. A,B, and D rigger have already made with the D's leading the way with 5. TCMBC continues a small but steady growth over the past few years.

Nitro,FE, and Gas are all alive and well in our area so check out our flyer on the IMPBA web site or check us out on the TCMBC web site.

Hope to see some new faces this weekend.

Bill Wachtler

This is going to be a great race. A,B, and D rigger have already made with the D's leading the way with 5. TCMBC continues a small but steady growth over the past few years.

Nitro,FE, and Gas are all alive and well in our area so check out our flyer on the IMPBA web site or check us out on the TCMBC web site.

Hope to see some new faces this weekend.

Bill Wachtler
I agree Bill it is going to be a blast. If all the guys that built a d hydro last winter show up with them, you could see 8 boats! Not bad for a class that was all but dead up here for over 10 years.

Weather forecast is looking good too! May just break our ten straight weekend rain streak!

Spent all day getting my d hydro ready......came together real nice. See you guys in the AM!

A big thanks to all the guys of tcmbc. Very smooth race and near perfect weather. Now we just need a turtle trap.

Latest posts

Back