THE OFFICIAL 2014 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill it's yours! Send me your address
default_smile.png

Glenn Quarles .12 Texan metal pipe.... used... will ship, soon as i can.... cant guarantee Christmas delivery... lol.... Mike

I will take the os .18 gooycheese ! Let me know the shipping cost to 47201 ,

indiana
Please send me a shipping addie..... I will cover shipping costs =)

i will keep checkin back hoping for the addie.... i figure even at a late date like this i can get this to you before Xmas

Last edited by a moderator:
HiTec HS5646WP digital waterproof servo. This came in a boat I acquired, it benched tested fine as far as I can tell. I'll cover within U.S shipping.
default_smile.png

krpnova If anyone of the equalizer pipes (2 halves) are available I would like one. Thanks and Merry Christmas ps: I can wait Bruce

To me, the best part of the Christmas give away is helping a young boater get a boat that they can run or race without having to fix it all the time. With that said, I am offering a "used" Top Speed 3, RTR with a K&B .3.5 air cooled outboard, 3 channel Futaba 2.4 radio and Octura prop. The transom has be reinforced. The boat is white. Please, no veterans trying to get a free boat for themselves. Would like to see a current racer get this for a child, or a new boating family. We will work out shipping details. Merry Christmas.

Krpova my grandson has rtr that he races now. If it's available I would like to accept it for him. Thanks

Back