The Grand Prix Classic Invites Electrics to the Prestigious Event

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Naylor

The Grand Prix Classic Invites Electrics to the Prestigious Event

Come race with some of the fastest, most notable, Nitro R/C 1/8th Scale Unlimited Hydroplanes in the nation on the fastest water in NAMBA at Kaiser Cove in Fremont, CA February 12th and 13th. The Grand Prix Classic is a prestigious boat racing regatta where the best of the best come together in fun and racing. The Grand Prix features head to head racing in .20 Mod Tunnel Hulls, .40 Mod Tunnel Hulls, Sport 40 II and 1/8th Scale Unlimited.

This is the fourth year of the special occasion and we are excited to add to our tradition by extending an invitation to our Electric 1/8th Scale Unlimited Hydroplane Competitors. We will also be featuring a Multi-Engine Class racing at speeds near 85 mph. The Grand Prix is focused on promoting the world of R/C boating in the most exciting ways possible. The Grand Prix has been featured in newpapers, radio, and television with thousands of dollars of raffle prize sponsorship support from sponsors like Horizon Hobby, Competition Marine Designs, Prather, and more.

Also enjoy a complimentary Lunch provided by the Grand Prix Classic committee compliments of Roy Munoz as well as an evening party at City Beach Sports Activity Bar and Grill.

Quotes from past partipants…

It was the most fun racing I have had in quite a while.

-Lohring Miller

I now have another must attend race on my calendar

-Mark Anderson

Our event boast an impressive history of national champions and records holder, Lohring Miller, Alfred Lanza, Mark Anderson, Don Maher, Mark Grim, Roger Hooks, Henry Velasco, and Al Waters have competed this awesome event.

If you would like to enter this spectacular event or just get more information visit us at www.grandprixclassic.com, email us at [email protected] or call us (510) 471-7161

We welcome our Fast Electric Boat Racers to come compete with us in what is becoming the best R/C boat racing event around.

Back