The Big Shoe, realy big shoe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grimracer said:
Big B, Squeak and myself (maybe Sheila too) will be going to the show on sat.. going to chat with Jerry D and others?

http://www.ihobbyexpo.com/

See you there..?

ROCK ON

grim

68759[/snapback]

[/quote

Grim, wish I could be there but its not gonna happen so wave at the camera as I will be watching at some point during the event.

Ron

RaceCraftBearings said:
Grimracer said:
Big B, Squeak and myself (maybe Sheila too) will be going to the show on sat.. going to chat with Jerry D and others?

http://www.ihobbyexpo.com/

See you there..?

ROCK ON

grim

68759[/snapback]

[/quote

Grim, wish I could be there but its not gonna happen so wave at the camera as I will be watching at some point during the event.

Ron

68764[/snapback]

OK Ron.. will do.. when i look at the cam and give a peace sign over my chest you know im saying hi to yea.. looks like we should be there about 11am.

Mike

The owner of my local hobby shop just got back from the show and he said JR had a new 3 channel radio that uses a cell phone signal instead of crystals. That should open up some eyes.

JR Radios, "Can you hear me now?..............Good!" :lol:

Anxiously awaiting pix, that Live Feed cam isn't working all that hot.

Nice show.. lots of fun.. I have a few pics for you guys so i will upload as soon as i get time...

I was talking to Bobby Tom at the show when i think i spotted Outboardman10 and his dad.. I was tied up with Bobby and did not get a chance to chat with the guys..

WAY COOL SHIRT he was wearing...for sure... GO OBM10..

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Hey Grim,

Shock us all and tell us you heard something good from K/B!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
htbboats said:
Hey Grim,    Shock us all and tell us you heard something good from K/B!

Mark

69323[/snapback]

Hi Mark.. hope you and your faimly are well...

Wow.. wish i could.. K+B was not there and after talking with Jerry D.....well...he is not to thrilled about the way things are progressing at K+B eather..

Sorry..wish i had more news..

Mike

i wonder if K & B managers are ex-house painters because they are really flakey

flakey like a painter :lol: :lol: :lol:

not2bright said:
i wonder if K & B managers are ex-house painters because they are really flakey
flakey like a painter :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

69353[/snapback]

Good one not....

I did upload some pics to the picture sight of the show..

Mike

Tom

it was at the show....i took the pic because i thought that was strainge too.

Mike

htbboats said:
Hey Mike,  What about the OS outboard?  I heard they were bringing it back?

Mark

69420[/snapback]

Mark i heard the same thing but could not get an answer from anybody at the show. I hope they are... Now i did hear about some other doings that GP as going on but nothing i can report on at this time. i was sworn to secrecy. :ph34r: :blink: :D .kidding.. im just not the guy to talk about this stuff... However let it be known that the large companies are not leaving us OB guys out of their thoughts. There is a large pot of thinking brewing in the world of OB racing.

Have a good sleep tonight GENER...Hehhehhe :p :D :blink:

grim

:eek: Mikie got a secret.......... :ph34r: :lol:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....Burp! scratch, scratch......

Gener :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back