The better pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache06

Hello,

for you, what's the better pipe for a CMB 90 Evo 2004 ( Purple head ) ? CMB ? Mac ? Others ?

Thanks !

Pascal

From what i have seen

The cmb pipe 67/80 big belly is to small for the 90 motors.

alot of people i have seen run the mac's 15cc quiet pipe with good results..

chris

I've been running my 101Rs with the .84 Parabolic at 11,75" on my rigger with sucess.

Gill

The new Brown 90 parabolic pipe will be availible soon. It's a little larger in diameter and volume then the MACS 15 cc pipe. It also has more aggressive angles for more over all power.

About 3-4 weeks away.

Can I run with a 81 Mac's quiet pipe with the right pipe length ?

I ran this one on my OS 81 vrm with success, maybe it's good for my CMB 90... ;)

SPP carbon. - awsome ( even on a stock motor )

"THE FLOATING PIPE"

Jason :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Brown 90 parabolic pipe will be availible soon. It's a little larger in diameter and volume then the MACS 15 cc pipe. It also has more aggressive angles for more over all power.

About 3-4 weeks away.

SPP carbon. - awsome ( even on a stock motor )

"THE FLOATING PIPE"

Jason :D
Looks like Andy has found a good design there it will go well. The SPP pipes mentioned are the MP92 which is a perfect all round 90 pipe, finding the right pipe for your individual set up is a different matter and not everyone will like the AB or the SPP or even the MACS 15. They all will work. Good luck andy

Dave

From what i have seen

The cmb pipe 67/80 big belly is to small for the 90 motors.

alot of people i have seen run the mac's 15cc quiet pipe with good results..

chris
Have run the Cooper15cc pipe on 91rs with good results, lots of torque, corner times

on a mono look good. Still need some more testing time. Very quiet pipe.

Latest posts

Back