The 2006 WI Sardine Classic, July 22-23

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drobie

The 2006 Sardine Classic in Mazomanie WI will be held on July 22-23.

Contact is [email protected]. We will once again seek sanctioning from NAMBA.

All events will be run on an 1/8 mi. course. Tentatively, 4 laps for N classes, 5 laps for O and above with the exception of LSO and LSH which will be 8 laps (1 mi.) each.

A complete class schedule is pending. Classes run will be chosen by a vote of all past participants.

Doug,

We have found that the N-2 classes can run 5 laps on the same size course. No changes made to setups.

I haven't tried a Brushed setup on that course yet.

I would suspect they could run 5 but not sure.

Doug when will you know about the class's? Is offshore going to be offered
Kelly, All are classes run offshore. We're not a bench racing club.

Jeff
what I ment is are you offering N2 though T and maybe 1/8th scale. I know you guys offer some offshore I am just wonder which ones.

I won't be able to make michigan this year do to a stupid wedding that I HAVE to go to or sleep on the couch the rest of my married life. LOL so your race would be the first one I could race the new 1/8th at.. If you offer it of course

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly,

Bummer on MI. That has to hurt.

We're getting more into Offshore, but I wouldn't count on S and above. P for sure, LSO for sure and several of us now have Q hulls.

1/8 scale would depend on who attends, because no one who has attended our race in past except Paul has an 1/8 scale.

We'd like to keep it to 14 classes or less, but if 5 guys with 1/8 scale boats come calling, I think we could squeeze it in. They're cool enough to be worthy of a little squeezing of the schedule.

Our race offerings will always ultimately be decided by a vote of participants. That vote will come after the first of the year.

For now, we primarily just wanted to nail down the date.

cool doug thanks.

was just wondering. I am going to try and make this one so count 1 for 1/8th

I am going to try and make this one so count 1 for 1/8th
A couple months back Paul promised to be around, so that makes 2 if he makes it. If others that can't attend just want to ship their 1/8 scales, we'll run the boats for them. LOL

We're getting more into Offshore, but I wouldn't count on S and above. P for sure, LSO for sure and several of us now have Q hulls.

Doug,

Can't wait for the Q offshore, mine will be ready, I will also have an S offshore that can possibly run in T also :)

Now all I need is 1/8 Scale.

Dave

Really? Did I say that? What was I thinking? :blink:

Paul.
Not since you moved, but you did say this past summer that our race would be one of events you continue to attend annually.

BTW, nice to see you around. I won't ask if you're settled...judging from the Xmas letter, I know that will be awhile.

Stuff changes, but your suite at Chateau Drobie is permanently reserved. (We got some new Aero-beds. LOL)

S &T Mono maybe?
Realistically, it would take a miracle for the big mono classes to make the schedule in 2006.

Sorry Howard.

Hi Douggie-mon,

Not since you moved, but you did say this past summer that our race would be one of events you continue to attend annually.
LMAO!!!!! Wouldn't miss it buddy! I was just ribbin' a bit. :lol:

Now let's get some S&T action going. ;)

Paul.

Back