The 2006 WI Classic...last call

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drobie

Registration closes Wed. July 19. One of the last Nats warmups.

www.madisonrcboats.org/classic

Check out the competition. 5 past and current NAMBA record holders.

2006 registered racers

Given that our 1/8th mile is new and our course is surveyed, 17 new records will be established. (That's "established", not broken.)

Be there.

I think Dave A. Pete B and Mark A. ought to run a few more classes on Saturday.

geeeze thats incredible, 24 racers and 20 of them are racing in LSH!!!! then there is 19 running in 19T Mono...good to see alot of guys running LOTS of boats...

Hey Alan, Dan Mark and Mark could atleast build a CBox to fill up Sunday ;)

Kris

geeeze thats incredible, 24 racers and 20 of them are racing in LSH!!!! then there is 19 running in 19T Mono...good to see alot of guys running LOTS of boats...

Kris
There is a reason for the high concentration of participants per class. Every spring the racers pick the classes we run.

We figure out what we can comfortably run in a day, add up the votes, and most popular classes make the cut.

It's going to be a great party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave A is the guy with all the top notch camera equipment and took the awesome shots for last years nats. But from the looks of his entries he's going to be rather busy.

Me and my one lonely boat don't run much, maybe he will in-trust the stuff to me! :D

Dave A is the guy with all the top notch camera equipment and took the awesome shots for last years nats. But from the looks of his entries he's going to be rather busy.

Me and my one lonely boat don't run much, maybe he will in-trust the stuff to me! :D
Steve, I think that can be arranged, it would be nice to not have to worry as much about taking photos and trying to race a full schedule. Last year at the NATS it was quite a challenge and I was only running on average 3 boats a day, but I did take over 1600 photos there.

Last year at Mazo, I didn't get as many photos as I wanted and rarely see any photos of my boats on the water, so if you want to take some pictures just let me know.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to give it a try. I have been contemplating buying a nice camera. But have never used anything but the point and point digital cameras. Would be a good time to try it out.

i'll have a camera too. if you notice that i'm sitting on me bum and not driving or working...remind me to get up and shoot some pics. i'll only be running 4 boats (3 saturday, 1 sunday) so there's plenty of time for me to shoot. running the event has priority though, i already agreed to help Drobie out wherever possible, so if i'm "working" i won't be able to take any pics. friday is pretty much open season...i'll be running during open water, but i'll take all the pics i can too. can't wait to race, it's going to be a great event. it'll be fun to meet some of you guys in person and put some faces to the names. the best part of being behind a camera is not being in front of it!!!

Back