THANKS TO THE GUYS AT THE BRANDON LAKE!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james scala

Just want to thank John Otto,Randy Premo,Andy Greene,Ron Drake and Matt for all your help today. These guys are a class act.I forgot how great model boaters are. They all took time out to help me get my boat running. John Otto spent the better part of the day helping me out instead of working on his own boat. Thanks again.

Your right that is a class act up there in Brandon that is what boating is about helping people Robert

Jim,

Fostering model boating, thats what its all about.Guess a little bit of Pinckert rubbed off on the club.

You have a 40 Vision that is close, and a Sport 21 OS that has me about to pull mine apart and find the other MPH I need. Pops Mongar got ya a hoss! Been away from my friends at the lake for too long, yesterday was a mission....

Find FallNats gear.The stock will hold its own.

The Mod, wellllll, They run real well for a lap, when the crack in the case leans it down. Noon tomorrow the new case will be here, and the rest is , we'll just have to see Sunday Afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just realized that i left the lake with all that borrowed lead on the boat. sorry guys. i will return it. over 1lb2oz of lead and still needs more.

i just realized that i left the lake with all that borrowed lead on the boat. sorry guys. i will return it. over 1lb2oz of lead and still needs more.
Dont even sweat it Jim - keep what I gave ya ;)

Sorry I didnt introduce myself properly, I was too busy playing with the cam on the 40 boat- :rolleyes:

Plus between Otto/Premo and Drake- you where covered years beyond my help :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back