thanks to div 8

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byron westman

Thanks to div 8, i had a great day on the water . Met alot of great and helpful guys that showed me the ropes. Had my first novice race ,it was a blast . Thanks again to all the guys in district 8 washington

for agreat day . hope to see you soon .

Can't argue about that since I was diagnosed as "insane" by "Doc" Muskatel several years ago. Must have something to do with a boater's mentality :rolleyes:

Do you guys know if there is a novice race at the nats this weekend .If so can i pay a drop in fee to race or is this a invite only race week ?.

Do you guys know if there is a novice race at the nats this weekend .If so can i pay a drop in fee to race or is this a invite only race week ?.
Byron: The Sport 18 RTR (Vegas) boats run on Wednesday the 15th, no novice class at the Nats, you have to step up and run with the BIG Boys, you should come down and look at the action if you have time. go to www.2009nambanats.com for a race schedule and other info. Rick

Byron, this wasn't an invite race but it was a preregister one. You can come down and talk to Mike Hughes and the CD and see if they will let you run. I'll probably be there helping out so come on down and see how things go. You can learn a lot just talking to people. Depending on how late the racing goes, you might be able to run if there's open water at the end of the day. Never hurts to ask ;)

Back