Thank You from the Orlando Culvert Dodgers!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

The Orlando Culvert Dodgers Crew would like to thank everyone for making our 30th year of the Winter Nats a great one. There was a lot of awesome racing on the water and around the trailers in the evening as a lot of racers stayed late working on boats and enjoying old friends and meeting new ones. The Friday night party was a blast and will be talked about for some time. Napoleon Complex rocked the house while racers danced and ate lots of pizza. We want to thank our CD's Randy Premo and Mike "Mudbug" Hemric for their awesome job calling the race and keeping the peace on the drivers stand. We also want to thank those of you outside the club for your help as well, Bill Britton for scoring the race, Doug "Father Time" Dalme for interviewing racers, Joe Calagero for running the recovery boat, Dave Miller for relieving Lupe as Pit Boss and a special thank you to Jeni Johnson for all she did for us over the weekend. A big thank you to Doug, Kerri and Jerry with MeTime Productions for the Live Feed so people all over the world could watch this event. What you all do is priceless. Last but not lease we want to say thank you to all of the sponsors. We couldn't have put on this great event without your help.

The OCD crew is looking forward to seeing everyone at the 2012 Orlando Winter Nationals

Best Model boat race ive ever been to...most fun ive ever had at a race..almost felt like a WCRA 1 day race that went on all week! To the Orlando Culvert Dodgers and all who helped....GREAT JOB! :) :) :) :)

Tis is one of the best races i have attended and im happy i could have been part of it.. Thnak you to everyone that made this event happen you guys did a Awesome Job i cant thank you enough..

julian

Tammy and Wayne

Thank you guys for a GREAT race. I just helped a little but it was so nice to relax and race and not be stressed out. Your club did a fantastic job and I can't wait till next year. I was well fed and had plenty of drinks near by. I owe you guys big time for that....this is not racing to me, its a big family reunion!! lol jj

Tammy and Wayne

Thank you guys for a GREAT race. I just helped a little but it was so nice to relax and race and not be stressed out. Your club did a fantastic job and I can't wait till next year. I was well fed and had plenty of drinks near by. I owe you guys big time for that....this is not racing to me, its a big family reunion!! lol jj
It may be like a family reunion JJ, but i know you wanna WHIP MY BUTT in RTR and 20 tunnel! :lol: :lol: It was so good to see you....i had alot of fun clowning around with ya! :)

Tammy and Wayne

It may be like a family reunion JJ, but i know you wanna WHIP MY BUTT in RTR and 20 tunnel! :lol: :lol: It was so good to see you....i had alot of fun clowning around with ya! :)
Yep..And I will...if I had my boat I would have whipped your b*tt..and I came pretty close to it in the 20 Tunnel...just stay out of my way or your boat might go a flying through the air just like John's did...lol...Sidewine'dr Johnson doesn't mess around! jj

I am working on the shirt for you too. Going to my sisters to finish the Grand Prix jackets and work on shirts this weekend. jj

Tammy and Wayne

Yep..And I will...if I had my boat I would have whipped your b*tt..and I came pretty close to it in the 20 Tunnel...just stay out of my way or your boat might go a flying through the air just like John's did...lol...Sidewine'dr Johnson doesn't mess around! jj

I am working on the shirt for you too. Going to my sisters to finish the Grand Prix jackets and work on shirts this weekend. jj
Come to the 2011 World Tunnel and I'll whip it sooner. jj

Tammy and Wayne

Come to the 2011 World Tunnel and I'll whip it sooner. jj
I wish i could....its that darn old "time and money" thing! :rolleyes: :) I KNOW its gonna be a BLAST! And take your time on the shirt...i appreciate the fact that yer nice enough to make one for me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back