Texan pipes are ready...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I am just about finished with a batch of .12 pipes. I am also building 2 or 3 of my new .21 pipes for sale. I have started using some new material that will not melt...it works great, but due to the cost I am having to raise my price of the .12 pipes to $45 now. The .21 pipes are $60. Since it has been so long since I have had these available the waiting list I started long ago is very outdated and I am selling these pipes on a first come first serve basis. If you know of someone wanting one, could you please let them know I have a few done.

Thanks!

Glenn

Glenn,

I would like one of the 21 pipes if still available.

I will put a check in the mail in the morning.

Postage?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
2 of the 12 pipes and 2 headers for me, I could also use a couple crankcase covers for the 12's, replacing pull starts. pm me your mailing address and a total, I'll send money.

mike b

Glenn,

i'll take a .12 pipe and a starting belt.

-Dave
Glenn, if you have a .21 pipe, i would like to buy it. Let me know please. Thanks, Richard
Richard, Sounds good...you got the last one (for awhile). I will have to make you one, it will take just a few days.

Glenn
Glenn, i will send payment, this week. If $65.00 is not correct, let me know, please. Richard D
Mark, $65 is correct. Thanks!

Glenn

Glenn,

I have been waiting for a .12 pipe. If there is one avail now I'll take it. How do we pay you? Thanks, Roger C.

Back