TETRA 90* PRESSURE FITTING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Guys, I need a 90* pressure fitting for a new pipe that I have arriving here this week. I forgot to order the fitting at the same time. Anyone have one of the 90* tetra fittings that they could priority/express mail me and get it here by this weekend?

Guys, I need a 90* pressure fitting for a new pipe that I have arriving here this week. I forgot to order the fitting at the same time. Anyone have one of the 90* tetra fittings that they could priority/express mail me and get it here by this weekend?
Check on here with JON (Tnboatracer).

You could drill the hole for the fitting and just push in the fuel tubing for a temporay setup. i think it would be 3/16 hole and then use some 1/4 od tubing it should stay in ok.

You could drill the hole for the fitting and just push in the fuel tubing for a temporay setup. i think it would be 3/16 hole and then use some 1/4 od tubing it should stay in ok.
I can attest to this as I did exactly the same thing so that I can test a boat before I have the fitting. I used 1/8" brass tubing and annealed it so that I can make a 90 degree bend. Then I slide a piece of fuel tubing into the hole and then push the brass tube into the tubing. Worked very well.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Black, but just got ahold of Jon. He is going to have me 3 fittings in the mail, that will be here friday for 14.30. Couldnt beat it.

Back