Technology Fuels going to Orlando

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Otto (Trendsetter)

Put me down for a gallon of 60% and a gallon of Otto Hot.

Thanks,

Mikey

Last edited by a moderator:
John, id like to get 2 gallons of my usual 60% VMH(did i get it right this time?)from ya! Thanks! Are you going to the Januarary 15th TTRA launch? Hope so! MERRY CHRISTMAS MAN! :)

Anyone needing fuel for Orlando give me a call @813-651-1840 PM me or E mail @ [email protected]
John Do you plan to be in Atlanta? i would like to have a few 4-5 cases of 18 % 60 (RED) boat fuel. Just trying to figure out what race I can pick it up @ thanks Joe

John, id like to get 2 gallons of my usual 60% VMH(did i get it right this time?)from ya! Thanks! Are you going to the Januarary 15th TTRA launch? Hope so! MERRY CHRISTMAS MAN! :)
2 GALLONS ????????? You racin real boats now man need 2 CASES !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea but....im only runnin 4 classes....AND.....my boats only have one motor each! The difference is that im just a problem drinker and yer a full blown ALCOHOLIC!(NITROHOLIC,that is!) :lol: I do like mine straight up, on the ROCKS! :rolleyes: :)

Back