Tanks 2 U & Walt's Hobbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick,

Need to know what Blackbird you have revision 1, 2 or 3.

Thanks

Ph 256-779-6472

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning Walt,

I am in search of one of your tanks for a Phil Thomas T-5. If you need dimensions let me know and I will get them for you.

Thanks!

-Matt

Good Morning Walt,

I am in search of one of your tanks for a Phil Thomas T-5. If you need dimensions let me know and I will get them for you.

Thanks!

-Matt
Matt,

I have the sizes for the Phil Thomas T 5 Will this be the Lobster version??

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

[email protected]

256-779-6472
There is a tank for the Bud T5 hull and you have a tank that fits the Winston eagle lobster and the conventional type smoking joe hull, 8700.

Good Morning Walt,

Thanks!

-Matt
Matt,

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

[email protected]

256-779-6472
There is a tank for the Bud T5 hull and you have a tank that fits the Winston eagle lobster and the conventional type smoking joe hull, 8700.
Phil,

I do have the pattern for the bud T 5 unless you have made some changes in your newer boats

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Good Morning Walt,

Thanks!

-Matt
Matt,

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

[email protected]

256-779-6472
Phil,

I do have the pattern for the bud T 5 unless you have made some changes in your newer boats

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U
you should have the T5 tank and the Winston tank patterns

Back