Tanks 2 U & Walt's Hobbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
Will be going to Charleston on Oct 9th, If anyone has any R/C boating needs Please let me know, If I don't have what you need, I can still put in and order to get what you need.

thanks

Walt Barney

Just received my recent custom stainless fuel-tank order from Walt. I must say you do beautiful work!

Was gonna ask: you mention (in your instructions) to remove new tank from plastic "ASAP", what is reason for this?

Dave

The reason

Just received my recent custom stainless fuel-tank order from Walt. I must say you do beautiful work!

Was gonna ask: you mention (in your instructions) to remove new tank from plastic "ASAP", what is reason for this?

Dave
Dave,The reason that I ask that you remove the plastic is that the plastic will sometimes stick to the tank and cause a chemical reaction to the tank that looks like wrinkles, it will polish out with metal polish but will take some work.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Adam,

Please email me @ [email protected]. I will need more information on the 12 boats as there are several different sizes. The 67 SG is no problem

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Walt. I finally got to use the tanks and they worked perfectly. No issue from switching tank to tank. Thanks.

Walt. I finally got to use the tanks and they worked perfectly. No issue from switching tank to tank. Thanks.
Bill Eilers,

My phone # is 256-779-6472 or 239-949-7137. also yor tank will be completed next week

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Martin Truex,

Both tanks will be done early next week and sent to you. I did receive the correction on the width of the 21 tank

thanks

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

SAW tank still workin' great, thanks again Walt!
default_smile.png

If anyone needs a tank for a nitro or gas boat now is the time to order, as I have only a 5-7 day back up. ph 239-949-7137 or 256-779-6472, email [email protected]

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

If anyone needs a tank for a nitro or gas boat now is the time to order, as I have only a 5-7 day back up. ph 239-949-7137 or 256-779-6472, email [email protected]

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies
Walt, I need a fuel tank for my EAGLE SG 40. Are you making tanks?I also have a leaky fuel tank that I need to repair and one fuel tank that only use about half the fuel when I see a

lot of air in the fuel line and I was wonder what kind of solder you use on the fuel tanks? I would like to see if I can repair these tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies
Walt, I need a fuel tank for my EAGLE SG 40. Are you making tanks?I also have a leaky fuel tank that I need to repair and one fuel tank that only use about half the fuel when I see a

lot of air in the fuel line and I was wonder what kind of solder you use on the fuel tanks? I would like to see if I can repair these tanks.
Roger,

You have a pm

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Roger,

You have a pm

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U
Roger,

You have another PM about your tanks for the SG 45

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Back