Tampa Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great times Saturday and this morning despite rain . Thanks to all the members for setting this deal up for a one time event at this site . This mornings Father / Son runoff between Virginio and Michael Guerra was worth the price of admission!! Good times !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great time at the race. Even after breaking every thing I had on sat. Maybe next time I can make both days with out packing up early to go home and fix every thing.

If I had a face in palm button on my computer I would use it right about now.

David

The Tampa Model Boaters are to be commended for BUSTING THIER TAILS to make this race happen.....they truely are a VERY dedicated group of racers and i SINCERELY hope they aquire a permanent site soon.....you folks DESERVE IT! Im glad to now be a member of this club and the GREAT FOLKS in it! :) I had a GREAT time! Marty, my new 20 hydro ran just great despite my lackluster driving....and what do you mean by saying YER NOT GONNA HELP ME ANYMORE???? :lol: :lol: Just remember, its yer design, yer set up, and ......oh yeah.....YER PROP! :p Curtis thanks so much for the glow plug man....ida been done in that heat without it! Sorry i couldnt give you a good race in RTR....i shoulda leaned er out man! Go Fast, i hope we'll be runnin boats for a long time to come...its always great and appears to be be the only thing we have time to do together with work, family and stuff! :rolleyes: Joe, we sure had a spirited race in Sport 40....i really enjoy the very RARE ocassion when i can actually run with you....why? Simply because your better than me! :) When i get to run with you i learn stuff as your driving is so consistant and CLEAN! Oh Yeah, and once again, YOUR WELCOME! :lol: :lol: I sure had a lotta fun..too bad the rains came Sunday.........

The Tampa Model Boaters are to be commended for BUSTING THIER TAILS to make this race happen.....they truely are a VERY dedicated group of racers and i SINCERELY hope they aquire a permanent site soon.....you folks DESERVE IT! Im glad to now be a member of this club and the GREAT FOLKS in it! :) I had a GREAT time! Marty, my new 20 hydro ran just great despite my lackluster driving....and what do you mean by saying YER NOT GONNA HELP ME ANYMORE???? :lol: :lol: Just remember, its yer design, yer set up, and ......oh yeah.....YER PROP! :p Curtis thanks so much for the glow plug man....ida been done in that heat without it! Sorry i couldnt give you a good race in RTR....i shoulda leaned er out man! Go Fast, i hope we'll be runnin boats for a long time to come...its always great and appears to be be the only thing we have time to do together with work, family and stuff! :rolleyes: Joe, we sure had a spirited race in Sport 40....i really enjoy the very RARE ocassion when i can actually run with you....why? Simply because your better than me! :) When i get to run with you i learn stuff as your driving is so consistant and CLEAN! Oh Yeah, and once again, YOUR WELCOME! :lol: :lol: I sure had a lotta fun..too bad the rains came Sunday.........

Bill:

Just so everyone knows, Bill won 20 hydro with his new boat. I finished 2nd and then did like my mentor (Ed Hughey) did to me...... He didn't say it, but the first time I beat him, he stopped helping me. Won't happen with Bill though. I was just kidding him. :rolleyes:

I bet that the wins will keep coming for you. Was such a pleasure seeing the new boat perform so well.

The Tampa Model Boaters are to be commended for BUSTING THIER TAILS to make this race happen.....they truely are a VERY dedicated group of racers and i SINCERELY hope they aquire a permanent site soon.....you folks DESERVE IT! Im glad to now be a member of this club and the GREAT FOLKS in it!
smile.gif
I had a GREAT time! Marty, my new 20 hydro ran just great despite my lackluster driving....and what do you mean by saying YER NOT GONNA HELP ME ANYMORE????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just remember, its yer design, yer set up, and ......oh yeah.....YER PROP!
tongue.gif
Curtis thanks so much for the glow plug man....ida been done in that heat without it! Sorry i couldnt give you a good race in RTR....i shoulda leaned er out man! Go Fast, i hope we'll be runnin boats for a long time to come...its always great and appears to be be the only thing we have time to do together with work, family and stuff!
rolleyes.gif
Joe, we sure had a spirited race in Sport 40....i really enjoy the very RARE ocassion when i can actually run with you....why? Simply because your better than me!
smile.gif
When i get to run with you i learn stuff as your driving is so consistant and CLEAN! Oh Yeah, and once again, YOUR WELCOME!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I sure had a lotta fun..too bad the rains came Sunday.........

Bill:

Just so everyone knows, Bill won 20 hydro with his new boat. I finished 2nd and then did like my mentor (Ed Hughey) did to me...... He didn't say it, but the first time I beat him, he stopped helping me. Won't happen with Bill though. I was just kidding him.
rolleyes.gif

I bet that the wins will keep coming for you. Was such a pleasure seeing the new boat perform so well.
\
He put me to shame with pure driving ability... Good job Bill :)

Bill,

Bill, its a pleasure to see you progress so rapidly, you, your boats are always top notch stuff, ya woke me up a little in that sport 40 heat, time to put the hammer down. Tom Foley too, great guy to race with, great equipment and super driving ability, now about that Thunderboat ????? We will all get together again soon, great weekend, I think I got it all dried out today.

Tom Foley, how you can run 5 to 7 classes regularly and run as well as you do is beyond me....you have my respect and admiration and you are the undisputed king of multitasking! :D I do NOT see myself running 5 classes again anytime soon!WHEW! :rolleyes: :) I think 3 is a good number........not so many to clean up!!!

We had a great time Great Job Tampa Club, always greeat to see good friends oh Bill after 2 heats found problem with my sport40 also have to keep it off bouy 10 see you next time, oh Judy messed up never did see that clear band of weather lol

The Tampa Model Boaters are to be commended for BUSTING THIER TAILS to make this race happen.....they truely are a VERY dedicated group of racers and i SINCERELY hope they aquire a permanent site soon.....you folks DESERVE IT! Im glad to now be a member of this club and the GREAT FOLKS in it!
smile.gif
I had a GREAT time! Marty, my new 20 hydro ran just great despite my lackluster driving....and what do you mean by saying YER NOT GONNA HELP ME ANYMORE????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Curtis thanks so much for the glow plug man....ida been done in that heat without it! Sorry i couldnt give you a good race in RTR....i shoulda leaned er out man! Go Fast, i hope we'll be runnin boats for a long time to come...its always great and appears to be be the only thing we have time to do together with work, family and stuff!
rolleyes.gif
Joe, we sure had a spirited race in Sport 40....i really enjoy the very RARE ocassion when i can actually run with you....why? Simply because your better than me!
smile.gif
When i get to run with you i learn stuff as your driving is so consistant and CLEAN! Oh Yeah, and once again, YOUR WELCOME!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bill,

Bill, its a pleasure to see you progress so rapidly, you, your boats are always top notch stuff, ya woke me up a little in that sport 40 heat, time to put the hammer down. Tom Foley too, great guy to race with, great equipment and super driving ability, now about that Thunderboat ????? We will all get together again soon, great weekend, I think I got it all dried out today.
Congrat's Bill- now get back to work on the U-Know what!
laugh.gif
Glenn

smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bill,

Congrat's Bill- now get back to work on the U-Know what!
laugh.gif
Glenn
Right on man! :)

Back