Tampa Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have what looks like a really good food vendor who will be bringing the following and then some:

Hot pretzels, Zweigle hotdogs, philly cheese steak subs, fajita tacos lots and lots more including omelettes pancakes and so on.

They indicated the prices would be competative and the food very good.

Norm Doerr

Last edited by a moderator:
We are a week away from the race AND we need the following. Not to say we may have some in the mail, BUT if anyone has something on the shelf bring them out!

A Mono-need one more

C-Hydro- need one more

X-Hydro need two more

Nitro Offshore-two more

Feel The Luv :)

Norm Doerr
Im still tryin to figure out how im gonna fit 5 boats and my gear in my poor little Safari mini van! :lol: 'GO FAST', better eat yer wheaties......cause im gonna WORK YER AZZ OFF at this one! :p we'll both be draggin our butts come Sunday night when this one's done!! :rolleyes: :)

Are there mail in entries not listed on the online registration, or is this everyone so far?

Ron

Race sight looks great guys and gals, ;)

wish I could be more help right now, sorry :(

Get past this little hurdle and I will be back in full swing, will try and make it out at least Sunday to help out and tear down.

Andy

Are there mail in entries not listed on the online registration, or is this everyone so far?

Ron
Yes Ron. As of today (Sunday) were well over 125 boats.

Just that everybody has been busy getting the site set up and they haven't had any time to plug in the write in entries.

Ed

Any idea on classes .I need to pare down my entries to help other classes but can't run them all .
Tom;

We filled 60 hydro.

X Hydro is two boats short. Soooo if we can get a guy in 60 class to run with the "Top Fuel" / X/ F/ class it would make.

I would say at this point run what you entered. All the X hydros are in Atlanta, (we did not pick the date).

Norm Doerr

Any idea on classes .I need to pare down my entries to help other classes but can't run them all .
Tom;

We filled 60 hydro.

X Hydro is two boats short. Soooo if we can get a guy in 60 class to run with the "Top Fuel" / X/ F/ class it would make.

I would say at this point run what you entered. All the X hydros are in Atlanta, (we did not pick the date).

Norm Doerr
How many 60's and am I in there ?, got a lot of stuff to put together , thanks Norm and I knew that you did not choose the date . :D

Tom;

We filled 60 hydro.

Norm Doerr
How many 60's and am I in there ?, got a lot of stuff to put together , thanks Norm and I knew that you did not choose the date .
biggrin.gif

[/quote

PM sent.

FYI to Attendees;

We have a really good food vendor coming who is serving up some high quality food stuffs for a reasonable cost.

Some things include: Double Dog Hoagie with 2 Zweigles hot dogs and fixins $ 5 same for sirloin philly cheese or chicken breast philly cheese with fixins, breakfast with egg bacon or sausage and cheese $3 or 2 for $5 also french fries and etc. . drinks $1

He plans on being out there Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Norm Doerr

FYI to Attendees;

We have a really good food vendor coming who is serving up some high quality food stuffs for a reasonable cost.

Some things include: Double Dog Hoagie with 2 Zweigles hot dogs and fixins $ 5 same for sirloin philly cheese or chicken breast philly cheese with fixins, breakfast with egg bacon or sausage and cheese $3 or 2 for $5 also french fries and etc. . drinks $1

Norm Doerr
OH BOY........HEALTH FOOD!.......MY FAVORITE! :lol: LOVE IT!

FYI to Attendees;

Norm Doerr
OH BOY........HEALTH FOOD!.......MY FAVORITE! :lol: LOVE IT!
Just dont let Foley drip any Philly Cheesesteak on your boats-

I know they have 5 gals of Windex on em already- PRIOR- to hitting the van to load up. ;)

See you guys and gals sometime Sunday morning/afternoon.

Andy

FYI to Attendees;

Norm Doerr
OH BOY........HEALTH FOOD!.......MY FAVORITE!
laugh.gif
LOVE IT!

I know they have 5 gals of Windex on em already- PRIOR- to hitting the van to load up.
wink.gif

Andy

Nope , got a freshbox of Kashi Go Lean granola bars ...not going anywhere near the fat food !!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2yy8tap.jpg

MMMMMMM maybe if Bills sport40 starts doing good i might have to talk to Tom and maybe i can get him to drip cheese in Bill exhaust lol see ya all there

FYI to Attendees;

Norm Doerr
OH BOY........HEALTH FOOD!.......MY FAVORITE!
laugh.gif
LOVE IT!

I know they have 5 gals of Windex on em already- PRIOR- to hitting the van to load up.
wink.gif

Andy

Nope , got a freshbox of Kashi Go Lean granola bars ...not going anywhere near the fat food !!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2yy8tap.jpg
YOU LIE :eek:

I pit with you too Foley - Dont even try it B)

http://www.dasbiber.at/files/double-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1219545212.jpg

WELP! I managed to get 5 boats and all my otherJUNK in the Safari, so i THINK im ready to go.....John Otto is bringin more nitro as i dont have enough...i still dont know how im gonna handle this, but im sure GO FAST will keep me in line! :lol: Robert, im gonna put a cap over the end of my tuned pipe, so YOU dont ACCIDENTLY put somethin down it! :p Gonna be a GOOD TIME........i think! :)

Just got back a little while ago and the Lake is jamming !! Two retrieve boats ,good sound system and killer food vendor as well as some great racing friends . See you in the pits tomorrow for the 7 : 30 AM drivers meeting . SSSSSNNNNIIIFFFFFFFFF .........AHHHHHHHHHH ..........Just took a whiff of some 60 % Nitro Technology Fuel to get in the mood !
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back