TAMPA ONE DAY WCRA RESULTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm Doerr

Supporting Member
Here is the top three of each class.

A Mono

1st Brian Schildt

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Marty Davis

A Hydro

1st. Marty Davis (perfect score)

2nd Bill Gibson

3rd Gary Weinman

A Mod Tunnel

1st Dan Hutchinson

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Don Riek

Open Offshore

1st Rod Hendricks (perfect score)

2nd Jason Miller

3rd Mike Whitney

Open Cat

1st Rod Hendricks (perfect score)

2nd Jason Miller

3rd Warren Tremblay

Open Mono

1st Rod Hendricks

2nd Lou Tremblay

3rd Tommy Cardoso

B Hydro

1st Marty Davis, (perfect score running a 20 boat!)

2nd Rod Hendricks

3rd Norm Doerr

B Mod Tunnel

1st Randy Premo

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Herb Stewart

Gas Mono

1st Lou Tremblay (first Tampa win so he got wet)

2nd Mike Whitney

3rd Rich Casteline

Sport 20

1st Mike Hutchinson

2nd Dan Hutchinson

3rd Gene Mongar

Sport 40 II

1st Don Riek

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Ron Byrd

B Mono

1st Andy Green, (second Tampa win in a row and it came down to an exciting runoff with Sheila)

2nd Sheila Cardoso

3rd Joey Weinman

A OPC Tunnel

1st John Otto,

2nd Steve Hearl

3rd Gary Sprinkles

Once again the Tampa guys did a bang up job at a GREAT new facility, cant wait till next time. This is a dont miss location and a great group of people B) Norm thank Marty for the prop help. ;) Andy P.S Norm, it was my first win, got 2nd at the Dist 3 high points race. The runoff was a blast,Shiela worked me hard......

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again the Tampa guys did a bang up job at a GREAT new facility, cant wait till next time. This is a dont miss location and a great group of people B) Norm thank Marty for the prop help. ;) Andy P.S Norm, it was my first win, got 2nd at the Dist 3 high points race. The runoff was a blast,Shiela worked me hard......
Andy;

Yes this was a definate blast. Even though I got my butt handed to me by that 20 hydro, (running 40 class) :eek: I thought she had you for a while, were you sandbagging :unsure: :p

We have to have a " fun day" soon. :rolleyes:

Norm

Did I see Marty Davis is racing again? "A" hydro races too? HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!

Did I see Marty Davis is racing again? "A" hydro races too? HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!
Martys fun to watch run hydro's and always VERY helpful with prop advice and tuning. Glad he's in my area to pick his brain, B)

Andy;

Yes this was a definate blast. Even though I got my butt handed to me by that 20 hydro, (running 40 class) :eek: I thought she had you for a while, were you sandbagging :unsure: :p

Norm
Come on Norm, ME sandbag, LOL - NEVER ;)

Martys fun to watch run hydro's and always VERY helpful with prop advice and tuning. Glad he's in my area to pick his brain, B)

Andy;

Norm
Come on Norm, ME sandbag, LOL - NEVER ;)
:unsure: Okay .... I believe you.... :D

You want to have fun watching Marty, watch him run in that 60' by 300' retention pond ON THE PIPE :eek: I tried that once.....NOT an easy task. Too bad noone wanted to race over there :( Next time we will set some buoys up in that thing and have some fun :D

Andy;

(not to stray off topic) BUT Are you getting a Sport 20?

Norm
The more I watch you guys with the hydro's the more I get that itch......Im thinking A-Hydro is the next boat for me :rolleyes: Just gotta figure out where I can hide it from the wife,LOL. :ph34r: Let me know when were gonna put together that FUN DAY, Im up for that ANY time...........

Andy;

(not to stray off topic) BUT Are you getting a Sport 20?

Norm
The more I watch you guys with the hydro's the more I get that itch......Im thinking A-Hydro is the next boat for me :rolleyes: Just gotta figure out where I can hide it from the wife,LOL. :ph34r: Let me know when were gonna put together that FUN DAY, Im up for that ANY time...........
Well the 20 boats are cheaper to run then the 40 boats and they are a LOT of fun to drive, plus you can beat up on the 40 boats, (I am sure you saw what happened) :huh: . Don't worry about hiding the boat we can help you with that...they are small :D

Glade to see Marty back on the driver stand again.Allways like running with Marty and getting a few pointers.

Dave Roach

Looks like my man Steve Hearl had a good day!!

Mark U-5

Yes Mr. Walters I sure did have fun , Was gonna run 7 classes,but the cat boat finally did its thing 1st open cat heat,eliminated open cat and offshore, But the other 5 classes made for a fun and might I add busy day!!! 5 secondsout of 5 classes can't complain. See ya in Miami???How about Dad??

Back