T-5 Bud RC Marine Designs. need info for build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickTomsett

Supporting Member
Hi I'm going to build a RC Marine Designs T-5 Bud. I'm looking for any help or info I get before I get started. I need some links with pics to a build thread. Any pics you have of your builds and set ups. I would like pics of any 1/8 scale just to get some Ideas on how I'm going to do this lay out and placement of all the parts. any help would be nice

Thanks for the help:beerchug:

Pics can be posted or e-maild to me at [email protected]

Hi I'm going to build a RC Marine Designs T-5 Bud. I'm looking for any help or info I get before I get started. I need some links with pics to a build thread. Any pics you have of your builds and set ups. I would like pics of any 1/8 scale just to get some Ideas on how I'm going to do this lay out and placement of all the parts. any help would be nice

Rick, lots of pics in my gallery... Go here... T4 and smokin joes pics

Rick, lots of pics in my gallery... Go here... T4 and smokin joes pics
Where are you putting the radio box? I have a t-5 with a center box and fuel tank up front

Thanks for the info guys all help is welcome how about some pics of your boat Saymikey

Rick
Here ya go center radio box front tank is a Walt Barney and I threw in a pic of what I use to hold the front wing. Its a plastic shelf bracket from Lowes. We all center puch a bouy once n a while and I wanted it to break the mount not the wing

Back