T-2 vs. T-3 Bud Pics.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Ashby

I'm looking for pictures of the nose of both the T-2 Bud and the 94 T-3 Bud (before the rebuild). Thanks in advance.

Your best bet on that would probably be Harry Gatjens, who is a member of this form. He probably knows more about the Bud boats than anyone out there and may have the pictures you are looking for.

His screan name is hgatjens

Those are good pics. If anyone has more pics of these boats, please post them. I am also building this boat, and always looking for more pics, especially of the cockpit area and the back of the boat.

Thanks,

Those are good pics. If anyone has more pics of these boats, please post them. I am also building this boat, and always looking for more pics, especially of the cockpit area and the back of the boat.
Thanks,
R6, here's more of 94.

Sweet! Thanks for the pics. I had been unable to find pics of the rear of the 94' Bud. Those will really help me in my build. If you have anymore, feel free to post.

Thanks again!!

Thanks,
R6, here's more of 94.

Sweet! Thanks for the pics. I had been unable to find pics of the rear of the 94' Bud. Those will really help me in my build. If you have anymore, feel free to post.

Thanks again!!
Last of what I could find. I got to get organized :blink:

I'm looking for pictures of the nose of both the T-2 Bud and the 94 T-3 Bud (before the rebuild). Thanks in advance.
The nose on the T-2 is a little pointier than the T-3.

Here is the T-3

And here is the T-2

This is the same for the earlier years when the boats were painted Gold. Remember also that the T-2 only ran with the Salt Water scoop when it was painted red.

Back