SXG RIGGERS from cmdi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great boat there guys. If not for my Eagle I would be lost trying to test different things.

Hard enough trying to chase a eng setup yet alone chasing the boat.

Gust adjust the strut and off you go.

My used $350 SGX90 has relay taken a beating and just keeps on going.

David

Eagle SG/SGX ~ 2012 NAVIGA World Champion in 3.5 cc hydro, 7.5 cc hydro, 15 cc hydro, 27 cc gas hydro and 3.5 cc hydro Jr.
hi. the eagle is a verry good nice and fast boot. but 3,5cc hydro jr has won a JAE greets mike
Thanks for the correction and congrats to the winner.
Andy, 27gas hydro winner looked like a Firefighter to me.
The official results listed Jan Kronstrand as the winner. Is this not Jan with the SGX?

IMG_8132-JK.jpg

Jan Kronstrand -  27cc World Chapion.jpg

Who is this young man with the 21 SGX?

Maybe he was the Silver winner?

kl_dsc_0229.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Andy I have 2 sg's and a sgx how is the sgx2 doing any videos need a gas and possible .12
Adam, We are currently building the gas Eagle SGX. We have built a gas X-2 that is under going testing now. We build two tub widths for the Gas Eagle. 3.6" inside and 5.0" inside. The .12 Eagle has not been further developed since the SG version.

I will post Gas X-2 video in the near future.

Eagle SG/SGX ~ 2012 NAVIGA World Champion in 3.5 cc hydro, 7.5 cc hydro, 15 cc hydro, 27 cc gas hydro and 3.5 cc hydro Jr.
hi. the eagle is a verry good nice and fast boot. but 3,5cc hydro jr has won a JAE greets mike
The official results listed Jan Kronstrand as the winner. Is this not Jan with the SGX?
It is Jan with his SGX. Maybe he did use that in the finals but he was swapping between Firefighter and SGX in the heats and I thought he preferred the FF. Either way, they both ran well and showed he has done a lot of practice with his gas rigger unlike many others there. There is no doubt the SG's have transformed rigger racing in Europe. It has vastly improved since the last time you came here.

It is Jan with his SGX. Maybe he did use that in the finals but he was swapping between Firefighter and SGX in the heats and I thought he preferred the FF. Either way, they both ran well and showed he has done a lot of practice with his gas rigger unlike many others there. There is no doubt the SG's have transformed rigger racing in Europe. It has vastly improved since the last time you came here.
How did you do Dave? What is your latest hull for 15 cc V ? What prop is working best with the CMB 91 on your hull?

How did you do Dave? What is your latest hull for 15 cc V ? What prop is working best with the CMB 91 on your hull?
I got into the 27 V final with CMB 27 but my transmitter got drowned by someone launching next to me and I lost rsadio after a few minutes. I'm using Tornado 5.2 with Mocom 2227 53.5mm in 15ccV.

Sorry to hear the bad racing luck Dave. I was looking at your Tornado 6. Big boat! What is different about the 5.2? Are you using the 4+ litre fuel cell?

Hello Andy

I have always loved the Eagle SGX Series when I was in Nitro....

Now though I run only FE and want to build a "P" Twin Rigger.....

Have you built any twin Electrics.....

I want to work on one this off season.

Let me know...

Thanks

Joe

Hello Andy

I have always loved the Eagle SGX Series when I was in Nitro....

Now though I run only FE and want to build a "P" Twin Rigger.....

Have you built any twin Electrics.....

I want to work on one this off season.

Let me know...

Thanks

Joe
Hey Joe!

Interesting to hear about your twin thoughts. Yes we have built several twin electrics for the bigger motors (1527's). We are just starting work on a Twin "P" boat. I think the motors are 1514's. If I mentioned the racer who we are building it for, you would know his name. I will post photo's when it is finished.

Gents,

OK you talked me into it, I picked up a SGX 90 tub (maybe a SG not clear on which) here on IW. Placed an order with Donna for the remaining parts (sponsons etc..) and they arrived yesterday. I will start work on this one next week after the fall nationals here in Charleston. Power plant will be CMB 91HR.

Scott

Wow not sure what mine is . I thought it was an SGX HIBRID TWIN ?

Back