SXG RIGGERS from cmdi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance Larymore

How much are these riggers say 80% . I know I can get a price from the web site but just curious as to what these cost . Thanks

Your best bet would be to PM or email Andy Brown not sure of his email addy though.. Andy is where your answer will come from...

Depend on size four SGX 80% boats start range $425 to $525 plus hardware kit about $250.00

Telephone time (when you can get me is) free.

Answers to questions by e-mail are also free.

Techincal information that I post on I/W is also free.

I spent 30 years learning that information and have the proven success to go with it.

Eagle SG/SGX ~ 2012 NAVIGA World Champion in 3.5 cc hydro, 7.5 cc hydro, 15 cc hydro, 27 cc gas hydro and 3.5 cc hydro Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
My SG/SGX's are still turning heads here and worth every cent I spent with them.Cheers Andy

Gill

My SG/SGX's are still turning heads here and worth every cent I spent with them.Cheers Andy

Gill
Thanks Gill!....and a 14 year old Eagle SG won F hydro at the 2012 Orlando Winter nats.....and another 14 year old Eagles SG was the Top Qualifier in 15 cc at the 2012 World champs last week.

I placed second overall out of 7 other boats at a district race right after finishing the build 30 min before my first heat...

I got 3 first and 1 third due to a cut buoy for a second place finish at the 2003 NAMBA Nats with fast time of the day after receiving a 45 SGX Speed Wagon from FedEx at the hotel the day before.

I HAVE a .21 that I will call a keeper .....

Most of my club run's Gas including me ... But my .21 sgx is awsum to drive and a blast even in open water running with the gas boat's ..........

I just wished I could get some more info on the setup ~~ I know there is 10 more mph in her......

Rick Reisinger

Rick , I have two 21 sgx's, now (his and hers), I also need the info for my 21's, they are such a good rough water boat !!! but still would love to have set up numbers. I guess it's time to give andy a call and or email thanks CMDI for a really solid boat I!!!

Yes Andy.. the Sg/sgx is a real contender in wc or at any race.. real good boat.. nothing to say about that.

It handles in different contitions and at the same setup.. thats real good..

Then its always possible to make some changes if its rough or the other way around.. but you can race and the boat do what you want.

Yes Andy.. the Sg/sgx is a real contender in wc or at any race.. real good boat.. nothing to say about that.

It handles in different contitions and at the same setup.. thats real good..

Then its always possible to make some changes if its rough or the other way around.. but you can race and the boat do what you want.
Thank you for the good word Tobbec. Yes with nearly 20 World Champion Gold medels the Eagle has proven itself, especially so in Europe where I am not there to give hands on tuning help.

The work done by John & Andy Brown in the development of riggers is unequalled. Sponsons from two different boat kits of the same type are completely interchangeable as well as other boat parts. All hull sizes function with the same stability & tracking. Dedication of the highest caliber from these two people. These are the only hull types I use for my test programs.

Jim Allen

The work done by John & Andy Brown in the development of riggers is unequalled. Sponsons from two different boat kits of the same type are completely interchangeable as well as other boat parts. All hull sizes function with the same stability & tracking. Dedication of the highest caliber from these two people. These are the only hull types I use for my test programs.

Jim Allen
Thanks for the good word Jim!

I don't think we really live up to all that praise...we are just two guys trying to get through life.

Jim Allen

I don't think we really live up to all that praise...we are just two guys trying to get through life.
I know of no person or persons, in the hobby who built boats at the rate of one hull type per week until they developed what was necessary to do the job. CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

Jim Allen

I know of no person or persons, in the hobby who built boats at the rate of one hull type per week until they developed what was necessary to do the job. CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

I concur.... ;)

Back