• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Supersport 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

For sale, RC marine designs supersport 45. This boat has speedmaster hardware, a bob violet needle valve, all servos. Just needs motor, pipe, your transmitter and reciever, and a prop. $325.00 takes it. It is green in color.it has two cowls, one has some damage, but still works good, the other is in good shape. Will try to post pics later. Never tried that before so I may need help. those who email me at [email protected] will get the pics they request. This boat has a rear radio box and a metal fuel cell in the front. thanks, Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken Hildreth said:
For sale, RC marine designs supersport 45.  This boat has speedmaster hardware, a bob violet needle valve, all servos.  Just needs motor, pipe, your transmitter and reciever, and a prop.  $325.00 takes it.  It is green in color.it has two cowls, one has some damage, but still works good, the other is in good shape.  Will try to post pics later.  Never tried that before so I may need help.  those who email me at [email protected] will get the pics they request.  This boat has a rear radio box and a metal fuel cell in the front.  thanks, Ken
100670[/snapback]

Kenny is this the same boat that won the fall race in Evansville and won best looking boat too?? :D :D

I need a new boat to take to the race and no time to set one up :eek:

I be there to pick it up ASAP.

PHIL THOMAS

Yep, thats the one, I hate getting beat by my own boat at evansville. Funny, nobody asked me how fast it was or if it had won races. But I just have too many of your boats, phil, haha Ken

Ken Hildreth said:
Yep, thats the one, I hate getting beat by my own boat at evansville.  Funny, nobody asked me how fast it was or if it had won races. But I just have too many of your boats, phil, haha Ken
101966[/snapback]

OH no not Phil drivin Chuckies boat maybe i will enter on the same freq lol Mikey

Back