Supercross fans ???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Just watched the Supercross main from the GA dome
cool.gif

Just like old times- GREAT race ..............

Stewart is getting pressed hard
wink.gif

Reminds me of some of the old school battles .

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I am a BIG supercross fan. I have been following the sport since 1984! I can tell you the champion for each year. That race was awesome!. I'm going to Jacksonville in a few weeks for that race, i've been to Daytona a bunch of times but it's not like a real supercross. It's a shame they don't race in central FL anymore. Anyway, it's cool someone else likes the sport too, It is by far the best sport to go and watch, Shawn

Dude, I am a BIG supercross fan. I have been following the sport since 1984! I can tell you the champion for each year. That race was awesome!. I'm going to Jacksonville in a few weeks for that race, i've been to Daytona a bunch of times but it's not like a real supercross. It's a shame they don't race in central FL anymore. Anyway, it's cool someone else likes the sport too, It is by far the best sport to go and watch, Shawn
I have been following Moto-Cross since the Hanna - Glover - LaPort - days .

Used to go to Sunshine "The Sand Treadmill" and " Twin Eagles" off Waters all the time to watch my brother race.

Best time I ever had was after the Pro's ran at Sunshine- Hanna SMOKED EM ALL that day, btw....

Rode around the track after they where done on a ATV - the ruts where INSANE
blink.gif

And Mt.McCoy is (was)WAY up there ..........

Still have a bunch of hand signed Photo's from that weekend-

Chuck Sun

Danny LaPort

Bob Hannah

Brock Glover , ect....

Aside from the Supercross stuff-

The Moto-De-Nationals (sp) Series - when Honda backed the US Team - Late 80"s maybe-

Was frigging awesome also......

WE were in the Atlanta Dome Saturday nite for the race. Epic battle between Stewart & Reed. It will continue on saturday @ Daytona.... Somebody Will GO DOWN BABY!!!! in the FLORIDA SAND....... :blink: :blink: B) Stay tuned to SPEED for LIVE Coverage........

Joe,

I hope Bubba can keep it together this time. :D

I go way back with the Roger DeCoster days. It is a cool

sport.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Joe,

I hope Bubba can keep it together this time. :D

I go way back with the Roger DeCoster days. It is a cool

sport.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Ryan Villipoto will be fast in the Florida Sand & Daytona this weekend.We maybe seeing some of the best ever racing & Competition is at its highest..... Speed is doing a excellent job covering it from all angles......... I raced for about 5-6 years in the 70`s my kids raced in the mid-late 90`s & we own about 7 of them & still ride when we can... its what we done before I got into r/c boats. Stay tuned @ SPEED CHANNEL for DAYTONA on SATURDAY!!!!!!!! B)

Used to go to Sunshine "The Sand Treadmill" and " Twin Eagles" off Waters all the time to watch my brother race.

Best time I ever had was after the Pro's ran at Sunshine- Hanna SMOKED EM ALL that day, btw....

blink.gif

Chuck Sun

Danny LaPort

Bob Hannah

Brock Glover , ect....

The Moto-De-Nationals (sp) Series - when Honda backed the US Team - Late 80"s maybe-

Andy...SUNSHINE SPEEDWAY? MCCOY MOUNTAIN? MAN! I havent heard that in so long!!Old names...how about John Joyner, Gary Semics, Steve Stackable, Kippy Pierce, Rick Burgett(the lumberjack)Kent Howerton, Jammin Jimmy Wienert, Gary Odgen, Gary Bailey, David Bailey, Gary Jones, Jimmy Ellis, Rocket Rex Staten, Marty Smith, Brad Lackey, Willy Baur, Marty Moates, Danny Chandler, John Desoto, Jo Jo Keller....from the early 70s to the mid 80s, at one time or another, i saw every one of these guys and so many more race at Sunshine.....even hung out with Monte at Jacksonville...GREAT MEMORIES! :) I remember the 2 day races where the amatuars(squids and squirrels like me! :) )raced on Saturday, and the pros raced on Sunday....in 1976 i raced a TM 125 Suzuki there, yeah, a TM, not an RM..im that old...i remember the first time i went over the "mountain"...MAN, it scared the BAGEEZITS outta me! They were the Best times....ridin dirt bikes and watchin the pros....dont even get me started on Flat Track Racing.....my FIRST LOVE! :)

blink.gif

Chuck Sun

Danny LaPort

Bob Hannah

Brock Glover , ect....

Andy...SUNSHINE SPEEDWAY? MCCOY MOUNTAIN? MAN! I havent heard that in so long!!Old names...how about John Joyner, Gary Semics, Steve Stackable, Kippy Pierce, Rick Burgett(the lumberjack)Kent Howerton, Jammin Jimmy Wienert, Gary Odgen, Gary Bailey, David Bailey, Gary Jones, Jimmy Ellis, Rocket Rex Staten, Marty Smith, Brad Lackey, Willy Baur, Marty Moates, Danny Chandler, John Desoto, Jo Jo Keller....from the early 70s to the mid 80s, at one time or another, i saw every one of these guys and so many more race at Sunshine.....even hung out with Monte at Jacksonville...GREAT MEMORIES! :) I remember the 2 day races where the amatuars(squids and squirrels like me! :) )raced on Saturday, and the pros raced on Sunday....in 1976 i raced a TM 125 Suzuki there, yeah, a TM, not an RM..im that old...i remember the first time i went over the "mountain"...MAN, it scared the BAGEEZITS outta me! They were the Best times....ridin dirt bikes and watchin the pros....dont even get me started on Flat Track Racing.....my FIRST LOVE! :)
Bill , we sat down at the end of McCoy the last time I went, Hannah and most of the top 4-5 Pro's where clearing it
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Its a whole lot taller at the top
ohmy.gif

You remember Nine Eagles and did you guys ever go to Dade City or Gatorback ?

blink.gif

Chuck Sun

Danny LaPort

Bob Hannah

Brock Glover , ect....

Bill , we sat down at the end of McCoy the last time I went, Hannah and most of the top 4-5 Pro's where clearing it
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Its a whole lot taller at the top
ohmy.gif

You remember Nine Eagles and did you guys ever go to Dade City or Gatorback ?
Andy, i raced EVERY Saturday night at Golden Eagles(got my first broken bone there :lol: ) or Dade city, then my son Matt and i raced at Dade City and Gatorback(AWESOME track)....some of the best memories i had with my son was watching him win his first trophy at Dade City, then another time there was a father/kid race where the the kid raced so many laps, then handed the bike over to dad (a KX 80!)....and we WON! :)WONDERFUL times! :) We had NO money to do this stuff, but somehow, we did it!

Golden Eagle / Nine Eagle
rolleyes.gif
I was young- Im sure we have some mutual friends from those days - remember the Delgado's from Honda of Tampa ??

More recently Bill. I remember watching Ricky Carmicheal FLAT WEAR OUT an 80 at Dade City before he hit big.

It was SOOO impressive to watch how smooth he was- you just knew the kid had it .
cool.gif

Andy

That was a CLASSIC face plant
ph34r.gif

Been a killer season so far........

Back