super duck

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rigger chaser

ive had this duck for a while now and i have brought it out on occasion just for laughs..well i got bored saturday night and decided to make it brushless..heres a raw video,uncut for your enjoyment..i almost got it to plane :lol:

ive had this duck for a while now and i have brought it out on occasion just for laughs..well i got bored saturday night and decided to make it brushless..heres a raw video,uncut for your enjoyment..i almost got it to plane :lol:

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that is funny.

Maybe the begining of a new class :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan.

Marty S and I attempted a build with a deke, too! We planned on using it to shoo waterfowl from the pond..... Yours is awesome! Ours went through extensive engineering and test sessions, couldnt bring it to fruition.... Is it a Vacu duck? Marty scratch built ours..... listed to port, and torque roll..... its in the hands of the electric boaters run with us now. He's got it goin on.... foolish, but, can ya post interior pics, motor, cells etc, we'd like to bring ours to finish, if not anything for the kids that come around........ great video, still smilin, thanks. mike

looks like you need to work with wing (sponson) angle to get rid of the high speed bounce :lol: :lol: :lol: . check the thread "bouncing on flat water" for help. pretty funny stuff, i like it.

Now that's what I call thinking out of the box, but if I go to a race and see six of those comming around for the start of a heat, I'm out of this hobby for good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don :blink:

I wanna see that duck opened up. Got any pics of the guts (i mean inside the boat/duck-whatever-LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgive my ignorance , but , did you saw a decoy in 1/2 and modded or is this something that came rigged electric from the start and you did a brushless conversion? Jeez. 14 replys to the electric duck thread- times are tough- LOL.........

Last edited by a moderator:
NEWS FLASH!!!!

Stock duck & modded duck classes just added to the ODMBA Invitational!!!!

..... just kidding. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be funny as hell though to see 6 or 8 of them rounding buoy #6 for the start. :rolleyes:

NEWS FLASH!!!!
Stock duck & modded duck classes just added to the ODMBA Invitational!!!!

..... just kidding. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be funny as hell though to see 6 or 8 of them rounding buoy #6 for the start. :rolleyes:
yeah, but you can't race 'em during hunting season. between the shotgunners and the labrador retreivers, it would be tough to finish a heat :lol: :lol: .

:lol: :lol: ..That is the funniest thing ever..You should try more positive a.o.a. so it wont have as much hop!!

Latest posts

Back