SUPER BOWL XXXVIII

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Ok, the game's over so........... what was you favorite part-

1- the game

2- the commercials

3- seeing Janet Jackson's breast completely exposed on national television!!

Well, ummmm, let's see.......... :p :p :p :p :p

Well, tonight was definitely Justin's career highlight...smacking Janet on the butt, live, during the most watched program of the year.

Of course, the 'farting horse flamethrower' commercial was pretty funny...

Hi all!

The commercials are always my favorite part. The game usually is boring. I liked the Nextel commercial with Dale Earnhardt Jr in it

Later!

Ed Radz

You have to admit, it was a better game than I thought it would have been. Car gave NE a run for the money... that's for sure....

Seeing Janets boobie... well seeing something that Mike more than likely played with already didn't do a thing for me. I did think it was funny the look she had when her butt was smacked.... should have used a bat though...

The farting horse about through me on the floor laughing... that was the best commercial I've seen since the old lady sweeping up the cat in that light buld commercial.... :blink:

That field goal kick with only 8 seconds on the clock!

Too bad we at overseas could not see those ads on satellite... <_<

Regards,

Jason

haha....ya our whole family was watchin the game when jannets breast came out........dad and I just roard lafing...and my mom just sat there in shock of it all :rolleyes:

Was a good game, I got to see a replay of it at 11pm last night, it was pretty good, only 2 hours without commercial breaks, they did include the half time show too!

On Janet, I don't see what all the hoopla is about, it wasn't that clear. I do think it was planned though, you don't wear tear-away clothing if your not going to use it! And for all the children watching,,,,,, please, it is the most violent sport shown on TV. If the kids are too young to watch the half time show but are old enough to watch grown men tear each others heads off then something is wrong there. Some of the End-Zone dances are more provocative! Talk about condoning violence and shunning sexuality!

Mike,

I agree with you in the most part about violence vs sexuality, but this commercial crap is just too self serving and not about real sexuality. It seems to me it is all about making money for these loser talents that all sound the same. There is nothing orginal about anything Justin Timberlake or Janet Jackson do in the music world. It all starts to sound the same, so they just try to outdo each other taking their clothes off, etc. Just my opinion and I am really old and probably don't have a clue.

Ray

Please tell me, did it have "Dow Corning" written on it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Ray, I can see that too. Where does it end? How bad does it have to get before someone says enough? Same can be said for how violent video games are getting and even some of the music videos.

As soon as I heard the song I thought "how old is this" seems most performers tried to put on a new tune and she was trying too revive an old one.

Anyway, that game cost me 3 props! Wayno you will be getting a new order soon! ;) NewEngland should have put them away much sooner. :unsure:

I wasn't really watching the game last night, I was in here a lot then. I was taping the game for my wife though, the Football fan in this house. I didn't knoqw about it until this morning then went back and looked at the tape. Big deal, I saw a saggy little hooter. Tonights Inside Edition show had an upclose and also behind-the-scenes of the incident.

I usually don't give a rip about the game unless I'm on a Football board. Other than that, I like to see the cool new commercials. I liked the Cadillac ad towards the end of the game. At first I thought that they paid a lot of money for an ad with no sound! Myself, I'm kind of waiting for NASCAR season to start except for the new points system that sucks.

Well as far as the commercials go, even though I'm not a real Ford fan, it really tripped my trigger to see they are bringing back the GT40 body in a street car. I aways thought (& still do) that was a real cool looking car while growing up in the 60's. B)

Ooooohhhhh Yeeeaaaaa.....GT40...I want one real bad!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pssssssst..... All the GT-40 saw was the tail lites of this one :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Gene,

My Fave Porsche would have to be the 962 group C!

I got to admit I have a soft spot for the blue oval. Especially the 60's and 70's era race cars.

The other one I like was the Mazda that won LeMans in the 90's before they banned it.

Latest posts

Back