Super Bee engine kill switch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kent Keller

Hi guys. I'd like to introduce the Super Bee kill switch, by Killer RC. It's the ultimate safety device for your 2 cycle gas boat

• The Super Bee kit kills your 2-cycle gas engine on command, during a radio glitch, low battery, or total battery power loss
  • It works with most 2, 3, 4+ channel radios
  • Optional dual ignition contacts for twin engines
  • Adjustable low battery voltage cutoff: Choose from 3, 4, 5, 6v cutoff (great for LiFe or LiPo packs)
  • Adjustable glitch sensitivity
  • Multi color built-in LED
  • Buzzer output with multiple tones
  • LED output, which can power up to 4 sets of Killer RC 6v LED headlights
  • Dual engine temp sensors w/ adjustable high temp kill (optional temp sensors coming soon)
  • Data Logging, (optional add-on module coming soon)
  • Half the size of the Killer Bee kill switch
  • Ignition coil wiring with quick disconnect, and EMI filter
  • Detailed instructions included

Twin engine kit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTibU9B949w

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to being an awesome kill switch, the Super Bee can also record info about your boat while you are running.

Here's a little test screen shot of what the Super Bee data logging screen will look like when you plug the Super Bee into your PC after a run. This image is not an actual run in a RC. An actual run has more gradual slopes as the engine temps rise, and battery voltage drops. But you get the idea.

The green and blue lines are the dual temp sensors. Those spikes where the yellow lines are; that was a series of radio glitches that I made happen. The red line dropping down; that was a drop in battery voltage that I also made happen, just for testing purposes.

The data logging adapter should be available around July, or sooner hopefully.

$59.99 for the Super Bee boat kit. Or $74.99 if you need a twin engine boat kit. Plus on our forum we have some coupon codes which you can see once you join the forum. The forum is just for the discussion of Killer RC products. Here's our store. http://www.killerrc.com/store/store.php

Thanks,

Kent

I have 5 of these installed in my gas boats with futaba 3PKS system. They work great. I've had them installed for a couple months with no problems at all.

Bob Davis

Back