Summer Fun

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there too! did a deal at work to get off for the day but hafta be back by 7 pm our time

Matthew is coming too

Matthew d tunnel 62

B tunnel 62

sport 40 62

Brian Scale 2.4

sport 40 2.4

Hey Rocky!

Please put me down for Sport 20 and D Tunnel both are on 82. Finally I get a day off from work to go have some fun with you guys! This will be my first race of the season.

Cool Jonathan. You are the only d tunnel so far. We also need b sport tunnels b hydro. Not many people have registered yet.

Ok, I am lost I know where Sellerburg is, but the only Weber lake I can find is in Fort Wayne. Is Weber Lake a official name? Once I am in Sellersburg where do I go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne, Go to I-65 exit 9 (Sellersburg exit). Go east into town. Go past Arby's and.turn left (next traffic light) on to W Utica St. Follow Utica St to Dreyer LN. Right on Dreyer to E St. Joe Rd. Right on St Joe Rd and then very shortly turn left on to Old St Joe Rd. Old St Joe Rd is a dead end rd. Follow it a short ways back until you see a brown gravel drive off to the right. Follow that back to the pond. Sounds worse than it is. Total trip from I-65 to the pond is probably around 2 mi.

Wayne, Go to I-65 exit 9 (Sellersburg exit). Go east into town. Go past Arby's and.turn left (next traffic light) on to W Utica St. Follow Utica St to Dreyer LN. Right on Dreyer to E St. Joe Rd. Right on St Joe Rd and then very shortly turn left on to Old St Joe Rd. Old St Joe Rd is a dead end rd. Follow it a short ways back until you see a brown gravel drive off to the right. Follow that back to the pond. Sounds worse than it is. Total trip from I-65 to the pond is probably around 2 mi.

Nice....thank you

See everyone this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys what time does this race start and how many rounds? Jeff and I are coming and need to know what time to leave home. We also must leave at 2:30

Latest posts

Back