stunt boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not2bright

my lap cat 3 will do barrel roll after barrel roll and keep running!! my question is if my boat can do this so well why doesnt namba start a class for it. if they did i think i would win hands down :p seven rolls in one run cant get any better then that.

Joel Hanson

p.s. can you get more money for a boat that likes to roll :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your P.S. kind of blows that idea. No cash prizes allowed at the races. Usually there sometimes isn't enough time to get the regular racing in much less having an exhibition type of thing going on.

The Euro racers build a lot of their boats to survive rough water roll-overs so they could probably out-do you if they had to. It still is impressive though for an outboard boat. A friend of mine has an old 3-D boat that rolled just about every time he cornered it but kept going. Cool, yes, but you can't win races with the prop grabbing air! I've seen boats submarine and come up for more.

yeah i know. both of my lap cats are going on e-bay soon so i can get a villian and an new ss

[SIZE=14pt]That's why I sold all my Lap Cats. I got tired of the barrell rolling water, sipping radio boxes and fishing pole retreiving for those things. LOL[/SIZE]

:lol: :lol:

Hi Guys!

This is all new to me........I have 6 Lapcats in different classes. Never rolled one.......flat spins, endo's, submarines...............launched a lap cat II off a submergerd log once. I couldn't count how many flips it did, but it must have set some kind of altitude record. never rolled one though...........maybe I'm not trying hard enough ;)

Bob the Fool

i had a prather racing tunnel and it liked to spin whenever i tried to turn and it did flips in the straights but it usually kept running though

Back