• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Guys, I still have some of this stuff for sale. Prices include shipping to the US. Paypal or credit card only. Respond to this post.

Bandit 1/4 scale size fiberglass cowling. I bought this a year or two ago with the idea of scratchbuilding my own 1/4 scale tunnel, and was going to use it for the cowling. I am no longer going that route, so its back up for sale. It has a good paint job on it, not perfect, but certainly usable. I dont have demensions right now, but will get them. The shipped price is $75.00 (this thing is BIG)

SS100017.jpg

SS100016.jpg

Next up is a 40 MHZ Module and 2 channel reciever for Airtonics M8/M11. They are new, never used. No crystals. $40.00 shipped

SS100032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Next up is a NOT SO good condition 92836 Airtonics 3 channel FM 75MHZ micro reciever. No cyrstals. $20.00, shipped. Works great but the case is beat up/broken.

SS100030.jpg

Next up is good condition 92836 Airtonics 3 channel FM 75MHZ micro reciever. No cyrstals. $30.00 shipped

SS100029.jpg

Next up is good condition 92836 Airtonics 3 channel FM 75MHZ micro reciever. No cyrstals. $30.00 shipped

SS100028.jpg

Next up is a used Airtronics M8 radio with module and battery holder. No receiver or crystals. small crack on the front botttom portion, nothing major. Works great, antenna needs to be replaced. $45.00 shipped

SS100026.jpg

SS100025.jpg

Up next, another Novak Switch Synthesized Module. This one has been used, but work great. Fits the M8/M11 and is 75MHZ. Price, $45.00 shipped.

SS100020.jpg

My Paypal address is [email protected]

More stuff for sale later.

Futaba radio sold to Gob Money (Mario).

List updated. Some one take this stuff off my hands. Its good equipment.

Thanks guys.

One of the recievers sold to Boatnutz (Jerry).

List has been updated.

Thanks, James

James, if you don't have a taker on that cowl in a couple of weeks I'll take it. Working on a new WOF for the 2008 race. Needing a cowl for the project.

No problem Mark, thats almost half what I paid for it. It would be great a WOF or homebuilt project 1/4 scaler.

~James

James,

Do you still have the Bandit cowl? Let me know, starting to think of what to do with the 47" WOF...

Latest posts

Back