Quantcast

K&D InnoVations Digital Flow Meters For Sale

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Kevin Roach

Hello Everybody!

I have 8 Digital Flow Meters for sale. Price is $300.00 + shipping. East coast add $20.00, west coast & Canada add $25.00. Australia and most other countries add $45.00. Paypal(send as friend) and credit card excepted with 3% charge.

Meter includes these readings:
1. Flow
2. Temperature Celsius or Faranheit
3. Relative Air Density(RAD)
4. Grains Per Pound of Dry Air(GPP)

You can reach me here PM or preferably email: kevinroach62@gmail.com
Thanks,
Kevin

Attachments

mrgary

would you do $250.00 shipped to 44035 for one of your meters, thanks, i live in Elyria

Last edited:

mrgary

if i could get this guys pp addy i would buy one, can't get him to send it to me

Kevin Roach

if i could get this guys pp addy i would buy one, can't get him to send it to me
All the information is in the listing! I do not own Walmart nor do I give discounts, price is what it is and is very well worth the cost. We do not make much off of these being all hand built.

Kevin Roach

not real fast in responding to pm's or emails
I respond to emails and messages as fast as I can. I work a full time job, run a business and make flow meters besides trying to find time for myself and family. I don't have to make meters, I do it to help the hobby out. Since you have already paid and your meter will be going out soon, your lucky I didn't put you on the do not sell to list.

Don't come on International Waters asking for a better price then bad mouth me! I will shut up now before I say how I really feel!

mrgary

did not mean for it to be bad mouthing you, i deeply appologize for my bad judgement. sorry, gary

Latest posts