• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff 4for4 Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstew0903

1.) An SPP 21 inboard quiet pipe. Used but in good shape. The stinger was drilled out. I bought it from Kris Flynn like this. Never got a chance to run it. 35.00 shipped SOLD (Rodney)

2.) 2 Bob Violett needle valves. Both used. 35.00 SOLD (tnrcboatracer)

3.) .21 HPI Savage ribbed truck tuned pipe and header. Used 20.00

4.) K&B Gold carb. Used but in great shape. 25.00 SOLD (FleaBay)

Respond only to this post. Items will be given in order of reponses to this post.

Will be adding more later. If you want to use paypal add the fees. PM me for paypal info.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
1.) An SPP 21 inboard quiet pipe. Used but in good shape. The stinger was drilled out. I bought it from Kris Flynn like this. Never got a chance to run it. 35.00 shipped
2.) 2 Bob Violett needle valves. Both used. 35.00

3.) .21 HPI Savage ribbed truck tuned pipe and header. Used 20.00

4.) K&B Gold carb. Used but in great shape. 25.00

Respond only to this post. Items will be given in order of reponses to this post.

Will be adding more later. If you want to use paypal add the fees. PM me for paypal info.

Jason
I'll take the BVM needles.

Jon

jason, i will take the spp as long as you let me know which size the stinger is. Also, how about a few pics of it.

Jason if Rodney gets that pipe i would like that KB gold carb you can ship together if not i will still get the carb Rodney if you get the pipe would think you will pay with paypal i got the cash hear if you would either way Jason let me know by this weekend please

Marty

jason, i will take the spp as long as you let me know which size the stinger is. Also, how about a few pics of it.

Early SPP TD21 pipes have a 0.311 internal stinger.

Later ones have 0.288" internal stinger.

Mufler outlet should be 0.425 on the short versions and 0.390 on the long pipes

Dave

Jason, count that carb and pipe as sold. If you havnt shipped my pipe yet, go ahead and throw the carb in there, and I will pay you for both.

well Marty, looks like he already sold the carb, sorry. Got an e-mail from him tonight. Also to everyone else, the SPP pipe and Carb are also sold, but not so listed on here yet.

thanks Rodney if i got it excellent if not owell

hope you got what you wanted

did not want to speak for you but thought it would be OK

you know where i live we would work it out

thanks Jason an Rodney

Marty

Sorry Marty the carb sold on fleabay. I wish I would have seen Rodneys email earlier. I would have pulled it for you. Post updated also sorry I didnt get home till 8:00 pm.

Jason

Latest posts

Back