Stu Barr Crapshooter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had one of those back in 92 also says at end of his message it isnt Stu,s boat

This is a late 70s Marty Davis Crapshooter sprint boat as it appears today! One great boat at that time.

Andy,

The sign says..

LIKE A WOMAN, THE RIGGING COSTS MORE THAN THE HULL

I also do some R/C sail boating. A little more relaxing for us old folks. ;)

Don

This is a late 70s Marty Davis Crapshooter sprint boat as it appears today! One great boat at that time.
God, that is a BEAUTIFUL ol boat! I LOVED those cowls..they just looked so MEAN! I remember seeing a group of those boats at the Winternats in the 80s...i think they had something to do with Shamrock Hobbies..they were green with yellow sponsons and had a shamrock painted on them...man they looked BAD!!

God, that is a BEAUTIFUL ol boat! I LOVED those cowls..they just looked so MEAN! I remember seeing a group of those boats at the Winternats in the 80s...i think they had something to do with Shamrock Hobbies..they were green with yellow sponsons and had a shamrock painted on them...man they looked BAD!!
Try not to have a coronary Bill ..I can make you one if you like ..you wont use it but I can still make it . how many coats of wax on the Kayaks today while we were at the Sandbar with the STV ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try not to have a coronary Bill ..I can make you one if you like ..you wont use it but I can still make it . how many coats of wax on the Kayaks today while we were at the Sandbar with the STV ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tom id buy a couple from you if you want to make them.. them are cool looking cowls , im too young to remember them but i did have a pair of shorts like dons in that pic..lol

tk

Yea, Judy and me went for a cruise along our coastline and it was beautiful this morning! Hosed em off and put em away in 15 minutes...didnt spend a penny for gas and got into 3 inches of water...........How about you? Oh and we spent your gas money on steak dinners for six people while you were cleaning your boat! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HEY! Let me know what your doing on Friday...you speed freak!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Judy and me went for a cruise along our coastline and it was beautiful this morning! Hosed em off and put em away in 15 minutes...didnt spend a penny for gas and got into 3 inches of water...........How about you? Oh and we spent your gas money on steak dinners for six people while you were cleaning your boat! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HEY! Let me know what your doing on Friday...you speed freak!!
You got me there !!!!! I hate washing boats from salt spray !! Open water Friday o -dark thirty !! :lol: :lol:

I can remember very well, standing behind the driver and coaching him, at the Most Competitive RC Boat Race of all time.

1 class with 125 boats entered. All run together in 1 class.

Back