strut problem

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_laxmasta2039

guys,

i recently bought some hardware from brian watts [rocket city racing] and realized the strut i got [standard speedmaster .90/gas one] was not gonna work on my cat and i need the cat strut....anybody know how i can get in contact with brian pronto?

or even better anyone wanna trade me a cat strut [plus a little $] for a standard one? B)

i cant call him cuz i dont get home from sports practice till after 5 and i tried responding to the email that sends order statuses, no reply.

I have never seen him over here but he does go on Jim's regularly. He has always responded to my Emails, sometimes it does take a couple of days though, he seems to travel to race quite a bit. are you using the [email protected] addy?

Brian is on jims pretty much daily, Always responded to my emails, a few took a few days, but he did respond.

Or ship it back to him, with a note on the inside saying whats wrong, and what you need. Im sure he will correct it without a question.

Tom

_laxmasta2039 said:
guys,i recently bought some hardware from brian watts [rocket city racing] and realized the strut i got [standard speedmaster .90/gas one] was not gonna work on my cat and i need the cat strut....anybody know how i can get in contact with brian pronto?

or even better anyone wanna trade me a cat strut [plus a little $] for a standard one?  B)

i cant call him cuz i dont get home from sports practice till after 5 and i tried responding to the email that sends order statuses, no reply.
Just talked with him last night, I will see him this weekend at the club get together if you need him sooner than that email me your name and number and I will relay him the message.

Ron

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back