STORM Race #3 is ON -hosted by SOWEGA Nov 6-7

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will go just to say I raced at night, How bout that! O and also because Toya and big brother will be there. If you dont know this, they are the Goodfathers body guards.
Godfather just say the word and they will be delt with acordingly. Everyone just remember NO ONE IS SAFE. :ph34r: :ph34r: From the office of TBM Head of security

and all this time I thought the TBM had REAL security people. Now I know the security "officers" can be bribed with a couple of 12 packs and a Playboy magazine.

Tony won the smack talk award at the WTC several years ago. One of the prizes was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. We didn't hear from him for 2 months.

and all this time I thought the TBM had REAL security people. Now I know the security "officers" can be bribed with a couple of 12 packs and a Playboy magazine.

Tony won the smack talk award at the WTC several years ago. One of the prizes was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. We didn't hear from him for 2 months.
Watcha tryin' to say Mark? You want in on some too? We got plenty to go round. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Watcha tryin' to say Mark? You want in on some too? We got plenty to go round. ;)
Thanks Bill for taking care of the lighter end of security we all know that Mark is no worry for TBM. HE IS JUST- WELL YOU KNOW. ;)

I think I will go just to say I raced at night, How bout that! O and also because Toya and big brother will be there. If you dont know this, they are the Goodfathers body guards.
Godfather just say the word and they will be delt with acordingly. Everyone just remember NO ONE IS SAFE. :ph34r: :ph34r: From the office of TBM Head of security
Head of Security

Head of Security
After seeing that photo I hope ther is no banjos at SOWEGA, but I do look foward to the smack talk and then the race. Im baaaaaacccccckkkkkk

You should contact the guys listed on the flyer. I have no idea. This is the only flyer I have for the race, although it is slightly different than the one Doug posted on the first page. .

~ James

Last edited by a moderator:
I have attached the flyer.

They dont get on here much, but this will be a good race.

~ James
WHAT HAPPENED to scale & sport-40 on the race flyer?????????????????????????????????/

Are these 2 classes still being offered,,,,,,,,,,,,, They were on the original flyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Scale Class would put me into a not coming mode as I am only racing 20 Tunnel, 20 Mono and Scale right now. The original flyer did not offer 20 Mono so that left me with the Tunnel and Scale but if there is no Scale I wont be coming for one class! :(

Shoot Ricky or Jim and email, seriously. It may have just been a typo. I am just going as a racer, and have no input on the race.

~James

Back