Stolen Ellison outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
This was posted on Jim's R/C Boat Dock today. Two people were trying to sell a nitro outrigger "for a friend" at the big Vegas gas race. Anyone recognize this rigger with the trick paint & big block CMB power? The person who posted it seemed a little suspicious especially how the two people who were hawking it didn't want their picture taken-

http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?p=160773#post160773

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out this is a stolen boat as Dan Ellison just posted this on JR/CBD-

"I know the boat because I built it! Its an ellison rigger I built as gas and converted it to nitro. 101 cmb, ran 96mph in heat trim. I was told by the original owner George Farah it was stolen out of his garage. I know it had a $500 paint job. If you know where I can get it back let me know! Dan Ellison."

So you folks in the Vegas area please keep your eyes open. Smart money says the punk with the hat on backwards holding it is the culprit. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thom Hammer is in that pic, Ill call him shortly and ask him for a description of the seller.

Smart money says the punk with the hat on backwards holding it is the culprit. :blink:
Make sure you frisk that girl VERY thoroughly... :p

Seriously, bummer man... Great that they caught it on film, however... that'll help!
Watch out Darin!!! Our post on the Dock about this subject and similar content got deleted. :rolleyes:

My post said something about her missing bits in the shirt. :lol:

-Buck-

Smart money says the punk with the hat on backwards holding it is the culprit. :blink:
Make sure you frisk that girl VERY thoroughly... :p

Seriously, bummer man... Great that they caught it on film, however... that'll help!
Watch out Darin!!! Our post on the Dock about this subject and similar content got deleted. :rolleyes:

My post said something about her missing bits in the shirt. :lol:

-Buck-
We also had a theft of a Zenoah motor and other items from our trailer while we were in Vegas. No clue who did it though.

Back