still looking for n/r conv.kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark james

Hey guys,I tried to contact tim at presion boats but got no responce yet.

Any other ideas to locate a n/rossi conv.kit

Also, I am looking for a lawless drive for it ....

Thanks for any help!..mark

Mark

As far as I know I think Tim at PB is the only one selling new conversionkits. Maybe he has a couple of days of. Be patient I guess.

For the lawless, you can contact Fred on this forum, Lawlessman. He is a really nice guy.

Ronald.

Hey guys,I tried to contact tim at presion boats but got no responce yet.

Any other ideas to locate a n/rossi conv.kit

Also, I am looking for a lawless drive for it ....

Thanks for any help!..mark
Mark,Try calling them.That's the only way you will get a prompt response.I just got a N/R conversion kit from them LAST WEEK.The # is: 270-247-8230 .It took 2 1/2 months to get.It seems now,they might have an inventory.They probably ran a batch.I'd doubt they made mine solo.

Good luck,

Walt

Hi Guys,

This is Tim @ PB Racing. Sorry I have not gotten back with some of you guys. We have had alot going on in the past few months.

Our regular toolshop business has been really busy for some time now. I try to fill all the boat orders as they come in.

Some of you guys might recall I had a bout with cancer 4 years ago. Well in Feb. of this year it showed back up in some regular check ups I had. So for the past 30 or so days I have been in and out of cat's, MRI PET Cat's, E-Ray, nequ. med. etc you name it a new stick every week in the Ol body.(20 in one day) Even that painfull bone marrow bio. last week.....

But I got some good news today that it is not as bad as the first time. So the fight is on again.......

Ok back to boats..

I have had several request for kits. If every one will be patient and let me know what they need I will try to get them built before season start. I think we have several on back order.

Mark S. ( props 4- U) please call us back if you still want a couple of kits. We will set up and run them all at once.

Sorry for the delays and slow ships and slow e-mails.

Please say a prayer for me and my family...

Good Racing Days to come.

Tim

PRECISION BOATS.

p.s. WE HAVE 3.5 LAWLESS IN STOCK.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

This is Tim @ PB Racing. Sorry I have not gotten back with some of you guys. We have had alot going on in the past few months.

Some of you guys might recall I had a bout with cancer 4 years ago. Well in Feb. of this year it showed back up in some regular check ups I had. So for the past 30 or so days I have been in and out of cat's, MRI PET Cat's, E-Ray, nequ. med. etc you name it a new stick every week in the Ol body.(20 in one day) Even that painfull bone marrow bio. last week.....

But I got some good news today that it is not as bad as the first time. So the fight is on again.......

Please say a prayer for me and my family...

Good Racing Days to come.

Tim

PRECISION BOATS.
Tim

It must be terrible for you to start the fight again. I know what my wife has been through. I hope you can find the strength to fight this disease and overcome it. The family must be chocked too I guess. They can be of great support though.

I will say a couple of prayers for you.

Ronald.

Tim,

Our prayers are with you and your family also. Keep up the faith.

You kicked it's ass before,you can do it again.

The best of luck to ya buddy!

Walt

Our prayers are with you Tim.

Know how it is. Our daughter is a surviver.

Latest posts

Back