Steve Enneper Raffle Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeaky

The Steve Enneper Raffle was a great success and I would like to thank everyone who was involved in any way. The support of fellow boaters and friends after my accident has been unbelievable!

I would like to start by thanking all of the people who donated prizes for the raffle. Without these donations, the raffle would not have even been possible! Here is a list of everyone who donated items:

Bill Zuber - Zuber Nuts

Brian Blazer - Whiplash Sport 40

Brian Nelsen (Nitro Water Sports) - Stub Shafts

Don Ferrette Racing - cable, fittings

Jim Schaeffer - ABC Props

Joe Knesek - Servo tray

Joseph Solinger - hardware

MHardware - turnfin, coupler

Performance International - Sport Gas Boat

Power Surge Racing - motor, pipe

Ron Olsen - hardware

Speedmaster - rudder

Tom Moorehouse - Firefighter .12 (and a BIG THANKS for allowing the raffle to be on the website at the top of the Forums!)

These donations were put together into 3 complete boat kits and there were still extra parts and props to be raffled off!! And the moment you've all been waiting for........the winners of the boat kits were:

Don Gilbert - Sport Gas Boat with hardware

Illini Model Boaters - Whiplash Sport 40 with hardware

Jackson RC Model Boaters - Firefighter .12 with motor and hardware

I need to give a huge THANK YOU to the Jackson RC Model Boaters. After winning the Firefighter .12, Cleatus Cooper went to his fellow boat club members with an idea to help me out even more than they already had. Instead of keeping the boat kit to be raffled off to someone in their club, this group of boaters decided to auction off the kit at the banquet. To my surprise, they wanted to give all of the money brought in from the auction to me! The auction was also a great success and Walt Barney took home a great kit to put together for his grandkids! Thank you for your generousity and support!

:D :D :D

More thank you's to come!

You're more than welcome. I'm glad that I could help out in a small way. People should help support the businesses that helped Steve out, a way to pay them back for their contributions. I know that they'll be on the top of my list when shopping.

Steve, I heard that there were other things raffled off in the drawings. If so, do you or maybe Mike have a list if their names?

My pleasure Squeek.

I have engine mounts donated by Richard Dahlheimer for the sport40. I will mail them to the boat club. Please add his name to the list.

thanks, hope things are healing nicely

Brian

Ron...we don't have a list of all the winners of the small prizes, there was just too much going on that night!

Just a note that anyone who won one of the small prizes and was not there that night, your prize will be mailed out to you. Thanks again!!

Squeak

Steve it was a pleasur eto meet you and help you out. Your accident also brought to light some problems the IMPBA did not know we had and some that we knew we had but chose not to go after. That has all changed are is about to.

Bill Zuber

Back