• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Starter handle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawdaddy

As stated above, Anyone have a speed master handle in a box laying around. Also looking for a fine design battery adapter. I will consider any cordless starter for the right price. Trying to get back into the hobby after a lengthy absence. Thanks for looking, Ryon

Do yourself a favor and get a Dewalt adapter off amazon $14. Those batteries are way cheaper IMHO

TFL make a decent starter with integral handle. You can buy an inexpensive lipo or life pack to power it.

TFL 2-speed starter

238bac7e-7c41-439e-9cae-cb0b70d22604.JPG.webp

OK Please pay pal (friends and family to avoid the fees) $60. Not sure what the shipping will be so I will let you know - I will get it in the mail Monday. I need your address of course - PM it if you prefer.
Thanks, Rich

Managed to get it in today's mail. Tracking #9505 5159 9866 1246 1983 64 expected del. 9/7. Shipping turned out to be $15.50. If you are willing to P/P $5.50 I will have a beer in your honor.
Rich

Received the starter today and just as advertised. Awesome transaction. Thanks again!!

Back