• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Started cleaning out and

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
1) 1 Dubro #3125 Replacement moror mount for a 3101 (3.5)

2) 1 Dubro 3102 adj O/B motor mount 7.5 & 11 cc

3) 3 Dubro #31265 Replacement Motor Mount for 7.5 & 11cc.

4) 1 Prather 7.5 Exhaust Throttle NEW

5) 1 Big Boys Toys 7.5 Ex Throttle used but cannot tell it's used

6) 1 Prather 3.5 Exhaust Throttle Used good cond.

7) 1 K & B 8344 Con Rod New

8) 1 K & B 9193 Con Rod New

9) 1 K & B 9179 &,5 O/B crank New

10) 1 K & B 8775 Brg new

11) 1 K & B 8780 Brg New

12) 1 RPM 3-5 Con Rod New

Please don't ask what these parts fit cause I don't know

Do not PM me, use this, so all can see 1st come 1st served

No Pay Pal, money orders or Personnel checks only

Thanks

Walt Barney

Last edited by a moderator:
walt, #6 & #12, any part #'s or any indication as to what brand they fit? i know you're not sure what they fit, but any info would help.....i'm interested if we can pin down an application. prices?

walt, #6 & #12, any part #'s or any indication as to what brand they fit? i know you're not sure what they fit, but any info would help.....i'm interested if we can pin down an application. prices?
Moparbarn,

The RPM Rod must be 10 years old and no other numbers on either part #6 or 12

Walt Barney

hi walt,would you have rpm or con rod for a pro 7.5 k/b,thanks..lil al
Lil Al,

No, these parts are all at least 10 years old That's about when I quit running Outboards

walt Barney

if you bought these parts for your ob's 10 years ago, what were you running? hopefully they fit what you ran....... let me get home tonight & measure a k&b 3.5 rod, if you could check your's & we could compare. would you recognize if the ex. throttle was a k&b bolt pattern? i will take 6&12 if they fit k&b's, & the price is ok. could you send a pic of the inlet side of the ex. throttle to [email protected]? & the dimension between the bolt holes, i can go from there.

if you bought these parts for your ob's 10 years ago, what were you running? hopefully they fit what you ran....... let me get home tonight & measure a k&b 3.5 rod, if you could check your's & we could compare. would you recognize if the ex. throttle was a k&b bolt pattern? i will take 6&12 if they fit k&b's, & the price is ok. could you send a pic of the inlet side of the ex. throttle to [email protected]? & the dimension between the bolt holes, i can go from there.
Moparbarn,

I did find that all of these parts were for K & B

Walt

1 last ?, walt. #7, the 3.5 k&b rod. what it the profile/shape of the main beam, round, square or....?if round i want it, also. prices on #6,7 & 12, please.

1 last ?, walt. #7, the 3.5 k&b rod. what it the profile/shape of the main beam, round, square or....?if round i want it, also. prices on #6,7 & 12, please.
Robin,

Call me for the information you need I have also left you a PM 256-779-6472

Thanks

Walt Barney

got the pm, walt. i'll call you this evening.
Robin,

If you tried to call this evening and did not get thru, You can tell we are still having Phone problems,Phone person will out in Am the FIX things I hope.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Latest posts

Back